Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Week Away!

Okay, so here's the deal. I believe that last Christmas kinda established that I'm the worst blog owner in Cyberworld. (Remember how I was supposed to complete a Christmas header series but, it uh... didn't quite happen? -_-) So this time around, I've wised up and complied to the wishes of the lazy procrastinator who lives within.


Do. Only. One. Header. For. CNY.



This way, I get to wash your hands off my Chinese New Year blog responsibilities, focus on collecting ang pows, eating mandarin oranges and sleeping morning, noon and night without any header series nonsense bugging me at the back of my mind. *beams*


Happy Chinese New Year, guys! XOXO.


p/s: See, Mee? I'm alive!

5 comments :

ming said...

wei! its CNY!! but how come the graph is showing going downwards one???

Melsong said...

Haiyo! You are too banana already la.

This is a blessed new year, you know or not? You must crown the year with blessing, joy, hope, love, peace, prosperity and all the good things God has for you then good things will come your way.

I'm not being superstitious or what. It is biblical that for CNY the graph must go up, up, up not down.

Change! Change! Change!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming & melsong
– Walauuuu. CINA PEOPLE!!!

ming said...

you banana! i will be back soon! soon!! very sooon! collect angpow for me!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Haha. Can. I collect then I keep for myself. Whoopie!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!