Monday, January 26, 2009

More Red, Even Better – Sure Bo?

Came home after reunion tonight
and was greeted by this sight:


The entrance to my home beside my next-door neighbour's.
(No points for guessing which doorway belonged to my family.)


Haha. Funny.

My family obviously has no respect for
the season and its auspicious colour. =p

More red, even better? Says who?
Blue also can laaa. Close one eye, can pass.

*grin*


EDIT at 0315hours on 26 January 2009: Eh, actually hor... that pic damn scary wei. *gulp* Like some Korean horror flick liddat. -_-'

6 comments :

jack said...

dont be silly.. there is no ghost.. u watch too many horror movie~dy.. red blue.. like 3d glass litdat.. lolx..

Unknown said...

According to Fengshui master, Joey Yap hor, he's encouraging us to not be color conscious.

My fren told me, yellow is the color of the Ox year, not that i care.

Joey Yap is like the Anthony Robbins of the fengshui world la. Powerrr la!

RealGunners said...

u know.. the red red light 1.. actually make me thinks of Amsterdam.. a certain district in that city to be exact.. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Eh, ya hor? Haha. Never thought of that. Haha. So ingenious lah you!


ATTN: Chris
– Eee. I dun really go for fengshui talk lor. Haha. Plus, they say this year cannot wear red cos of the year of the bull and all that nonsense. I dun really care wan. Haha. Pakai hentam aje. =p


ATTN: RealGunners
– HAHAHA. You been there before on "business" leh. =p

RealGunners said...

i been there before as part of Amsterdam tour, which was part of Europe Tour =.="

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– ME NO BELIEFSSSS!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!