Friday, December 19, 2008

Powering Up For A Grand Win

Okay, this is my final attempt
at winning *this* darn thing.
And this time, I’m going all out.
KELUAR SEMUA POWERRRR!!!


ARGH, HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BE THIS DESPERATE FOR A FREE PARTY!? I mean, it’s just a party, right? WRONG! It’s going to be THE party of the year. THE party of my life. THE party that’s going to make up for my lack of a real birthday party this year. THE party that’s going to make up for all the parties I never had. THE party that will make up for all the times I was disappointed on my birthday. It. Is. THE. Party! I must wiiiinnnnnn!!!


So… NAH!


My collection of entry forms and EXTRA can tabs so far.
*beams* I am awesome. (Got extra tabs cos I got no time
to get extra photocopies lah. You think what? I every day
sit down goyang kaki ah?! Sheesh. *grumble grumble*)


Check that out, wei. Hahaha. This time dun win also quite impossible, right? (Please tell me I’m right.) Mailbox also cannot masuk all my entries. Haha.


Okay, fine. I exaggerated. Can masuk. But drama’s what sells these days, right? Just take a look at Grey’s Anatomy! It’s proof. Drama. Sells. So, DARN IT, F&N, BUY MY STORY!!! I went through great lengths to find those tabs with the F&N branding, okayyy!


F&N branded tabs. *rolls eyes* BRANDED. Can tabs!
Everything also got branding nowadays, man.
What is becoming of this world we live in?


To be honest with you, I’m somewhat worried. No, wait. That’s the wrong word to use. What I am is that I’m anxious. With the end date being just around the corner, I wonder if I’ve done enough to win this thing. Competition’s pretty steep right now. No kidding. Run a search on Google and you’ll see how many people have actually been game enough to take part in this competition. And surprisingly, most people who’ve submitted entries have blogged about doing it some time or another. Thing is, they all seem like pros. Contest-joining pros. -_-


I never bluff you. Those people exist. I used to have this one colleague who was a contest-joining pro. She joined ANY and EVERY contest there was to join. RM19 hairdryer as Grand Prize also join. Then, end up wining keychain also happy. Seriously! And these people are willing to INVEST lots and lots of money into collecting bar codes, can tabs, product packaging and other such proof-of-purchase nonsense. Me? I wouldn’t lah.

  • I blame Penang.
  • I blame my Penangite blood.
  • And I blame my Penang kia upbringing.

I AM JUST TOO KIAM SIAP
TO SPEND A LOT IN ORDER TO WIN!

But I’m also too kiasu to not want to try
and win in spite of my lack of investment. -_-


Haiyo, there are many ways you can collect can tabs ma. No need to raid hypermarkets like TESCO also can get wan. *cough cough* Siapa yang makan cili dia yang rasa pedas, kan, SixthSeal? *grin* All it takes is a little bit of creativity. =p (Please don’t hentam me on your blog, can? You got so many readers, I think all your readers throw their phi sai – that’s Hokkien for “booger” – at me I can also suffocate and drown in it already.)


ANYHOO, I guess that makes me a non-hardcore contest-joining person. Haha. And the thing is, I usually won’t join also. Not unless I’m really into the prize that’s up for grabs. So that kinda makes this whole experience new to me. The feelings that are coming on to me, the thoughts that are running through my head – dunno lah. So confuse-ness! I think that by the time 31 December hits, I’m gonna be hyperventilating while the rest of the world counts down to the new year, man! Hahaha.


YOU SEE HOW BADLY I WANT THIS
OR NOT, F&N??? Gimmie laaaaa!




*imagine Puss In Boots’ puppy dog eyes here*


p/s: Eh, anybody else join this contest ah? Tell me cos I want to scope out the competition and sabotage you. I, uh, just want to know so that I know who’s interested in coming for the party next year, when F&N officially announces that I’ve finally won it. =)


--------------


On a separate note, I'm working on
a Down With SixthSeal.com project.

*evil glint in eye*

Stay tuned for that.

15 comments :

yapthomas said...

Whoa! O_O.. (the picture)

I've got few tabs here already!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!! =p

nithyakuthiah said...

Hahahaha Song. That's the cutest picture I've seen!

=)

Andrew said...

and so the battle continues... LOL =D should have given you the tabs of the empty cans instead of throwing them away.. LOL =D

test said...

hahhahah. CONFIRMED PENANG KIA ! XD must be very stress up to win this thingy XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– HAHAHA. Eh, ppl tengah stress ni, you keluar topik. Haha.


ATTN: Andrew
– GIMMIIIEEEE! Why you throw!?


ATTN: Spectre
– So kiasu hor? =p

CincauHangus.com said...

tomorrow christmas dinner we drink f&n k? hahaha..

Kelvin Sim said...

lol..good luck!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Eh, yes wei! Hahahaha. Make sure got so that I can send in!!! Haha. Smart! Cincau Hangus so smart!


ATTN: Kelvin Sim
– Aww, thanks! =)

choco said...

but i is not penang kia also liddat. hahaha.

good luck though, looks like tough competition. :P

Mrs Chong said...

can i just give u moral support?? Cuz I don't drink F&N drinks. I dun drink carbonated drinks. =P But HOPE U WIN!!!! =) Keep the Penang Spirit alive!!!

Huai Bin said...

Down with sixthseal.com?

Why you want to do that?

sixthseal.com loves you...

:(

Seriously though, your mixture of BM and English really nice. I love the Keluar Semua Power part. Haha!

You should TM your ROAR too. :)

No lar, where got. My stats are like Cap Pisang Air Soda compared to your F&N. :p

Unknown said...

How?

How did they let a crazed woman escape from the asylum and let her run this blog all the while?

Simon Seow said...

Sorry. I don't drink F&N, I only drink Coke Light. But do invite me if you win.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. Thanks! And yes, it's SUPER TOUGH competition. So stress can die!


ATTN: Ping Ping
– Thank yeeewwwww! And yes: "Keep the Penang Spirit alive!!!


ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. Does he now? I heard he attacked my lands, actually. So melampau, right? Tsk tsk. =p

And pls laaa. Dun bluff me. Your stats are Godzilla.

ROAR™!!!

Wakakaka.


ATTN: Chris
– Pfft. You're just jealous. *snort*


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. You better work your magic so that I win. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!