Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pink Is The New Black

My blog is like, so freakin' awesome right now.


Like, seriously. Wanna know why? Cos, like, EVERYTHING MATCHES! Like, didn't you know already? Like, so the tene nene, right? So the tene nene for sure.


*wiggles eyebrows*


What my blog looked like before this post.


See how pretty in pink it is??? Beh tahan! So shweet!
That's why it, like, called for the bimbo treatment. =p


AD 1: LEADERBOARD (728 X 90)

Four parts to the LG Ice Cream KF350 ad.


I'm not exactly the biggest LG fan in town but this girlie one's actually lookin' kinda sweet to me right about now. Haha. (Plus, the ad pays so that makes everything alright. HAHA. *grin*) See? Bimbo talk for a bimbo phone that comes in bimbo colours. The equation seems just about right to me. =p


AD 2: SKYSCRAPER (160 X 300)

Three parts to the MDG2 ad.


Got me the latest MDG (that's short for Malaysian Dreamgirl, if you were too katak to know) ad. Pink and purple. Very girlie. Very nice. I hope Kenny Sia doesn't ruin the series for me again this time. (Okay okay, I'll be nice. No more stabs at the dude – I promise. *grin*)


Argh! Pink so 'in'!!!

9 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

nuh uhi just saw simplified ad.. mana ada match lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Linora 'Aronil' Low
– Eh! The MDG2 wan no more! Roar!!! Whyyy???

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

lol don't ask me.. go ask tim tim la lol your top banner is the mdg la

§pinzer said...

no ah, it's LG advert wor.

AA said...

nice... i love ice cream...

Unknown said...

why dont u change your background to pink?

♫♪ Coz pink is the new kinda lingo ♩
♩♫ Pink like a deco umbrella
♪♩ It's kink - but you don't ever tell her ♫

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Linora 'Aronil' Low
– Boo hoo. No lah. Tim Tim now big shot di. No cares little farts like me. Haha. And I guess it's a running ad lah. That's why it appears sometimes and not at other times. Sigh.


ATTN: §pinzer
– Eh yeah! I also always see the LG advert up there. Never see the MDG there before. Hmmm. Lin seeing things. Haha.


ATTN: Andrew Chua
– Quite nice hor? Haha.


ATTN: Chris
– Eee. A bit overdone if everything's pink right? Haha. Geli lah!

happyfrog said...

erm hey there.. but kenny sia is not the judges at MDG2.............
at least do some little homework before posting ler.. nvm as least ur blog looks neat.. hohoho..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: justin_5
– Haha. I didn't say he was. I just said I hoped he wasn't. =p

And thanks for the, urm, compliment. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!