Monday, December 22, 2008

The Monday I Missed A Butt Crack

Time flies.

And since I've established that,
let me tell you just how fast.




You see, I received (and screenshot-ed) that chat a couple of weeks back when Butt Crack first got news that his visa had been approved by the embassy. And so quickly, that Day-To-Come became Today – Monday, 22 December 2008. The day that officially became the first work day without Butt Crack. The very first one since his arrival from The Agency Downstairs 2 months back.


Drats.


Who's gonna suka-suka swap-glasses-with-me-for-no-reason now? Who's gonna tell me dreamy stories of far away lands now? Who's gonna tell me horror stories of dropping toe nails now? Who's gonna intro cool webbies and widgets to me now? Who's gonna make me YouTube female drifters and male cyclists now? Who's gonna anti the emo with me now? Who's gonna work till morning with me now? Who's gonna moan and groan and complain about crashing comps and self-quitting programmes to me now? Who's gonna make me talk nonsense online now? WHO???


*blink blink*

Ok, fine. I think we can still do that last one.

Haih. I think I'm gonna miss my
mid-day-slash-late-night chat buddy.

Boo hoo.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
London. London. London. London. London. London. London. London. London. London.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments :

[e] said...

Aww I'm so touched! *tear swelling up in my eyes*

It has been a good fun and full on 2 months with the 5th floor'ers. Of course the Spammy you defo one of the coolest or should i say teh best in the group? :P

Don't worries, with the WWW, I'll be spamming you with stuffs that you'd probably take back what you said here ;)

Definitely going to miss you and those chaps.

Keep your joy and there's life out of work alrite? :P

See you in London, if not 2010? :P

Cheers
e

Pam Song said...

ATTN: [e]
– Haha. Awww. See, now I'm tearing! Haha.

Life out of work? Will try to deal with that. Haha. Keep the joy? Tell that to Robert. HAHA.

See ya in London town or in 2010 then, BC! And yes, the two months were great!

Let's say it! All together now – AWESSOM!!!

*grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!