Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He-She Nonsense

He's not pleased.
She's not pleased.
I'm not pleased cos they're not pleased.
And well, this no-pleasing thingy really sucks.


He’s the boss.
But she thinks he's stupid.
So, she's playing the rebel.
And well, that's stupid, too.


She refuses to listen and obey.
He no longer wants to speak to her.
He speaks to me.
And well, that's irritating as hell.


We’re a team.
But nobody understands “Team Spirit”.
Nobody believes in success through teamwork.
And well, that’s not gonna be good for any of us.


I ranted.
And then I listened.
It was said that they’re behaving like kids.
And well, I think I agree.


You see, we survived Monday.
And all day yesterday.
But the night was bad.
And well, today doesn’t look like it’s gonna get any better.


I’d say, “Yeah, well, that’s advertising.”
But I don’t think it always is.
It doesn’t have to be.
But with SOME people – yeah, well, that’s advertising.

14 comments :

CincauHangus.com said...

pantun pantun.
aku tak paham.
tolong edukasi ku ini.
kerana ku ni bukannye pandai.

ChickLit said...

funny, there is a startlingly similar incident happening in my office too. Perhaps it IS advertising?

Ashley Two Fish said...

aww...shucks, hate it when that happens. and no, i dun believe it only happens in advertising though it's probably more prominent. i think it just happens in all offices. kesian pam, the sandwich between He and She.

Simon Seow said...

Queen Pamela, your loyal subject at your service.

o.o said...

aiyo ahma ohmykuanyin, again ke? biarje laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– HAHAHAHA.

Belajarlah kalau tak tahu,
Jangan kata aje tak mau,
Duduk diam, nanti ketiak berbau,
Perempuan semua lari baru tau!


ATTN: boone
– Hahahaha. Perhaps. Perhaps.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ashley Two Fish
– Ya lor. Kena kepit between a rock and a hard place. -_- Stwesssss. =(


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. You wanna help me bomb some houses? =p


ATTN: ben
– Yeah. QB strikes again. Haha. I WANT VOODOO DOLL BACK!!!

test said...

IC OFFICE POLITICS? or perhap U ARE no happy with the boss or co-worker? *hint* careful , they might be reading your blog , nanti no bonus and kena flying love letter XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Hahaha. My boss doesn't read my blog. But either way, it's not like they don't know what they're both doing. =) Honesty in communication. That's what needs to be there.

Bisnes Harian said...

apakah ini?
tidaaakk

kennhyn said...

I give up advertising on my seven year not sure I'll be back into the industry, lucky I got my blog (beerbeer.org) to pass my time for now... have fun in advertising!!!

Unknown said...

eh, i think u need to show the 2 rugrats this snippet from "The IT Crowd". I LOVE THIS SERIES, its now in Season 3.

Team Players.

Oh and play this song too, make sure they can hear Madonna sing, "Get Stupid".

RealGunners said...

really quite nonsense wor @@

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Bisnes Harian
– Hahahahaha. TIDAAAKKKK. Tapi benar. =p


ATTN: kennhyn
– Haha. You freelancing then? Copy or art-based? (Wah, macam interview ni! =p)


ATTN: Chris
– Hahaha. Cannot play that song lah. You want me to get fired?


ATTN: RealGunners
– Hahahaha. I don't know if I should be offended by the fact that you just said that my writing was quite nonsense... or that I should be happy cos I've managed to show you guys how ridiculous the whole situation is. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!