Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Birthday '08 - Moisturise, Moisturise, Moisturise!

Okay, so I'm on a roll tonight.

In a pathetic attempt to catch up,
here's another birthday post fer ya. =p


-----------


This birthday has been an exceptionally 'rewarding' for me. Seriously. It's been awhile since I've felt so loved, cared for and remembered. And now... not only do I feel all that, I get to feel PAMPERED, too! Haha. Every single night, bay-beh! Every. Single. Night.


Looking at it from the outside with no idea of what's inside. (I've never actually stepped into a TNS store so I'm totally clueless about their product range. -_-)


Taking a little peek. Still no idea of what it is, by the way. =p


I like the box the gift came in.


Got the cream coloured ribbon off the box.


Had to untie the ribbon before I could get the box open. -_- I tell you ah, these people dunno how to wrap present wan. I'd so have tied the ribbon in a way that wouldn't require any untying whatsoever. You know, I don't know why they weren't taught that method in the first place. It's so easy! Even graveyard bone-collectors do it lah, okay. Seriously. *rolls eyes* So if they can do it, why can't high-class bath and beauty stores teach their employees to do it, too? RAWR!


*blink blink*

Sorry. Got carried away there a little.
It's just a personal pet peeve I've yet to get over.

ANYWAYS, check out my pressie!


The present I eventually discovered under all
those layers of wrapping and ribbons.



It smells like heaven.


I'd totally recommend it if you're looking for a good moisturiser. After use, it leaves your skin feeling unbelievably soft and silky... minus that greasy, sticky feeling! (@_@ Feels like I'm writing a corny advertorial, wei.) Too bad I can't tell you how much Heaven cost. (It was a gift, remember?) Go find out yourselves, okay? =p


Green Tea Purifiying Body Whip from TNS.


Oh oh! And apparently, refills come with a cash rebate. Some save-the-environment-let's-not-use-so-many-bottles project of sorts, I believe. Don't quite know what that means exactly but that's what I've been told. Go find out for yourselves, okay? (And then leave me a comment to lemmie know. *grin*)

5 comments :

CincauHangus.com said...

tns = tiu nia seng? hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Walau... it's The Natural Source lah. You ah!

RealGunners said...

i thought tns sounds kinda vulgar??

RealGunners said...

oops.. cincauhangus mentioned my concerns hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Hahaha. You all ah! Dirty brains!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!