Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Orientation-ing The New Baby!

"EH! HER PHOTOBOOTH EMPTY WAN!"
exclaimed didjital.

Waaa, how caannn??? So pantang!


Every new comp needs a proper Mac Photobooth orientation. This was the lot of us – Botak, Duh Roads, didjital, Photobooth (the person) and I – last week, orientating Duh Roads' new comp. =p


Us, rushing to the comp. Damn jakun.


After we're all ready.


didjital still syok sendiri-ing, after all of us
got tired of hogging the iSight.



Welcome to the Photobooth family, Duh Roads!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

♪♫ Who let the Giraffe out! ♪♫

Who!?
Who!?
Who!?
Who!? ♪♫

Jono said...

Did you see the new sexy macbooks released on Apple.com ?

My next computer is definitely going to be a mac !

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Hahahaha. I wear it at work sometimes. =p When I face a lack of inspiration. Haha.


ATTN: Jo-no
– I saw. But... not that nice lah. And I'm not a big fan of reflective screens.

Hmmm. Quite the laggard, aren't you? Hurry up! Mac users UNITE!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!