Friday, November 14, 2008

Looking For Ideas For Proposal Locations?

While the thought of having birds chirping in the trees above you, singing songs of the love you both share, while you propose to your girl may seem romantic as hell, you mark my words, boys: YOU. WILL. REGRET. IT. Why? Cos it IS hell getting proposed to under a tree with birds. Under the stars – yes. Under the moonlight – yes. Under a tree with birds? NO. No, no, no. Super-big-like-emu-shit NO.


Watch.





I would so have died. -_-


So men, do not – I repeat: DO NOT – EVER bring your soon-to-be fiancé to a park with trees and birds. Or to a garden with trees and birds. Or to an aviary (that's an enclosure for birds) with trees and birds. (I hope my future fiancé reads my blog. I hope my future fiancé reads my blog. I hope my future fiancé reads my blog. =p)


-----------


Favourite line in embedded video:
"Are you still there?"
(Timestamp in video – 4:14.)

11 comments :

bananababe said...

It's because you are afraid of birds!!!! Oopss....
All those Bollywood actors and actresses running around the trees also didn't kena bird poop la...haha

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!!! Cracks me up again. U know, actually Emu is a kind of flightless bird.

I liked how Nicole's character didnt lose her temper at all and being positive and chirpy (pun intended) throughout.

p/s: too bad MadTV is goin to get canceled.... at least until another network picks it up.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: bananababe
– WEH!!! Diam diam lah! Orang tak tau ni! Jangan cakap sampai whole world tau pula. Ish!!!

You, dear girl, know too much. Rawr!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Yeah, I know. =p That's why that part's EXTRA hilarious. Haha. They're so big and bulky and ugly lah. No wonder they missed Santa's To Fly list. =p

Chirpy. Hahaha. Gottit.

And I dun watch MadTV lah. So I wouldn't feel the loss. It's funny, I admit. But I'm not addicted to it, either.

yapthomas said...

Matilah!!
It's gonna be disaster for Pamsong!
A YES would be a NO, indefinitely.

Unknown said...

HAHAHA, where got someone be afraid of birds one ah???

Ayam is so harmless,
Burung pipit, the name itself is kuit.
KFC is so tasty too.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Excuse me. I wouldn't be there long enough to her him finish the question. He say my name only I run already. Hahaha.

I won't be there after the first "Piak".


ATTN: Chris
– Of course got lah! And it's called Ornithophobia. Nah!

Unknown said...

Koo Koo phobia? U r my superhero.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You didn't have to put it THAT way!!! Hahahahahahaha.

And either way, I so rock as a superhero. =p

Unknown said...

My hero!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– WOOT! WOOT!

*splat*

Eeyerrrrr.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!