Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's A Date

"what are you doing on the 19th? i wanna book your time. make it free. i want to spend some quality time wichooooooooooo. fisnih (YES! A TYPO, BAY-BEH! IT'S SCREENSHOT TIME!) work early that dayy. say you have a wedding to go to. hahaha. coz i miss you, i wanna spend more time wichoo."

– Ah Beng, 11 November 2008


------------


19 November 2008 is on. BS – that's Bitch & Slut, mind you – night out. Just U&ME. Just like old times. And just cos it's been too long a while since our last The Cu•bi•cle hooplah. (Yeah, last was when you used me and trashed my comp. -_-)


I see you baby, talkin' that talk. Uh uh uh.


Ahhh, I miss our meaningless conversations.


I OWE HIM: A big fat sloppyyy kissssss.

HE OWES ME: Tight tight hug that wipes the wind out of my lungsssss as he swings me around and around.


And then we'll waltz in public again like we did before. =)

8 comments :

ming said...

he can have you for that day, but i will have you from March 09 onwards.

LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– CORRECT LAH!

Hahaha. How ah? I need to start splitting my time, wei. Cut myself into about a dozen pieces. Haha. I think one day my friends are going to mogok. =p

Willett said...

Yes, I will one of the friends that will mogok!!!

By the way, I will be back for CNY and most of FEB....INCLUDING MY BIRTHDAY..eh..can book you and ming first ar?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Willett
– Haha. I know, I know. =p

And yes, you can book me. Ming, on the other hand, would probably not be back yet. -_-

ming said...

it's ok..if they mogok u, i am still here with u.

willett..i am not back sooooo soooon. =p

Jeffro said...

LOL.. I'm kinda lost trying to decipher the dialogs.. hahaha..

o.o said...

jgn lupa kasut dansa !!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Awww, you so many sweetness, babe! =)

Eh, go psycho the dude to come back later lah!


ATTN: Jeffro
– HUH!? Haha. There's nothing to decipher lah, Jeffro. Not that deep. Haha. Dun need to think so hard. =p


ATTN: ben
– Eh eh! Tak berani aku nak lupe!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!