Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Breathe In, Breathe Out

Why do I keep doing the most ridiculous things?
Things that never fail to embarrass myself! Why!?


------------


BEFORE LUNCH HOUR


JC: *sarcastically* Thanks for the morning call, Pam.

Pam Song: *totally blur* Huh?

JC: At 8:30AM? *smile smile grin grin*

Pam Song: *still unbelievably blur* HUH!? What you talking about?

JC: *pulls weird crazed-stalker smile*

Pam Song: JEREMY CHEN! (Whoa, for once you see the name of the dude whom I so fondly refer to as JC!) STOP IT! TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW!!! WHAT MORNING CALL!? *frantically rummages through purse in search of my W810i*

JC: Haha. Haha. Haha.


I look through my dialed numbers and...

There. It. Was.


Jeremy McCann, dialed 8:27AM on 4 November 2008.


*groan*


Pam Song: Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe I called you!!! I didn't even know! I was still in bed sleeping at that time, actually. Set my alarm at 8AM but didn't quite wake up then. Haha. (I ramble, I know. -_-) Did I wake you?

JC: Yeah lah! Like, 4 minutes before my alarm rang summore. Haih. And then I couldn't go back to sleep. -_- (Please lah. 4 minutes only sleep wat sai?)

Pam Song: Haha. I probably called you by accident while I was trying to snooze the alarm on my phone or something. Haha. *laughter dies and panic sets in* S-h-i-t. WHAT THE HECK DID I SAY???

JC: Nothing. You were breathing. In and out and in and out.

Pam Song: Oh. *blink blink* Hmmm. Okay. That's good.

JC: But you were breathing lah. In and out and in and out.

Pam Song: Wait a minute. YOU COULD HEAR ME!?! Oh my goodness!!! Was I snoring??? Huh!? Huh??? Hello, was I snoring or not???

JC: Nope. But you were breathing. Haha.

Pam Song: *slaps forehead* ARGH!!! MaluatioooOOOoooOoon!

JC: Pam, you were sleep-calling me. Heh heh.

Pam Song: SLEEP-CALLING!? Hahaha. Riiigghhhttt.

JC: And you sleep-called ME.

Pam Song: *rolls eyes*

JC: That was the closest I got... *evil glint in eye* ...to knowing what it's like to have you sleep next to me. Heh heh heh.

Pam Song: @_@ WHAT THE HECK!?! *totally freaked out* Waitaminute. How long were you listening to me???

JC: A looooOOoOoong time. *mischievous glint in eye*

Pam Song: Eeyer! So sick! Behave yourself lah! *smacks JC with the resident office bantal busuk*


------------


After much thought, I blame this missed call
*points below* for this embarrassment.


Jeremy McCann, missed call at 9:01PM on 3 November 2008.


It's officially JC's fault lah, I tell you.


Sigh. Damn kau shy wei. *blush* This experience tells me that Sony E's one-touch redial-your-missed-calls function isn't always a good thing.

22 comments :

o.o said...

the universe has conspired.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ben
– Yeah, like AGAINST me, yo! -_-

Jeffro said...

OMG.. JCu got record o not??
Send to me, SEND TO ME!!

Hmmm.. *breathe in, breathe out*
*grins*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ah:beng said...

omg, men in their true form.

nan ren mei you hao dong xi.

Unknown said...

ermm, ok, me previous comment, abit thick, my bad. Bad boy.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– EEYERRRR!!! You damn sick!!!


ATTN: ah:beng
– Exactly-ness!!!


ATTN: Chris
– Hah! Tau pun!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Eh, teruk ah you... -_-'

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– So so teruk.

Unknown said...

hei! it wasn't that bad, stop rubbing it in and go to sleep.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. You totally deserve it! And I can't go to bed yet lah. I'm still at the office. -_-

YOU go to bed!

Unknown said...

Ok, ok , i said i'm sorry. Gazillion apologies.

Yea goin to soon, aiyah Celtic juz scored.

You shuddup and call it a day and go home and sleep or at least nap in the office NOW!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Haha. Not quite as fortunate as to be able to do that now. Need to rush some stuff. Boo hoo.

There goes my beauty sleep. =_=

RealGunners said...

u shd fren me more ma.. i don't sleep beyond 8am ge.. if u morning call me sure no problem XD

Jeffro said...

lol.. that was a joke la.. =.="
who would want a recording of someone's snore??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Wah! Siao. What's the matter with your body?!?

It's a luxury to be able to sleep in!


ATTN: Jeffro
– WEI WEI WEI!!! I didn't snore okayyy. I was BREATHING. Different! I checked with him many many times. I didn't snore, I didn't snore, I didn't snore. ROAR!

Unknown said...

I'd still think JC is a lucky guy la, he got to sleep next to...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– He sleeps next to his bolster. =p

Jeffro said...

Okies okies.. Not snore.. Breathing.. *breathes in* *breathes out* Okayy..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I don't think I snore. But then... I guess I'll never know, huh? Haha.

Jeffro said...

yea.. unless ur record urself wen u sleep? hahaha XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Eee. I not so sick lah! Plus... how to listen to the recordings? Sure fall asleep wan if I'm supposed to listen to the sound of NOTHING for 8 hours!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!