Thursday, November 27, 2008

Birthday '08 - Tee Me Up

SUBJECT: POSLAJU parcel from Penang, Malaysia
STATUS: Received




DATE OF DELIVERY: 20 November 2008
DAY OF DELIVERY: Thursday
TIME OF DELIVERY: Sometime during lunch hour


I got me a personalised baby-tee!




Can't believe this little darling... (It's not a figure of speech. She's actually really, really tiny. *grin*) ...remembered my birthday AND bothered to send me a gift. So touching! *heart melts* I was already smiling as I held it in my hands but the thing is, when I opened the POSLAJU package, I started laughing out loud like a goofball cos of how ngam the wrapping paper was for the day.


Flowery wrapping paper.


IT WAS FLOWER POWER THURSDAY!!!
(Haha. Perfect timing as always, babe. =p)


Me with my flower power pressie, in my flower power top.


Well, thanks, Little Darling.

Any form of contact with you never fails
to remind me of the good old days.

Time we created some good new days, eh? =)


p/s: SHIT. This post totally reminded me that I haven't posted the follow up to the Flower Power Thursday post. -_- I NEED TO GET WORKING ON THAT MONTAGE I PROMISED YOU GUYS!!! Rawr!

4 comments :

ming said...

i want to see the sunflower!! =p

RealGunners said...

been working like a dog for the past 2 weeks, hence the lack of stalking hahaha

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY la~~ although not really sure when is ur exact birthdate hahaha XD

bananababe said...

I got the same one except it's with my name on it...and she has hers as well...hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Haha. Show you already lor. =p


ATTN: RealGunners
– Hahahaha. Lack of stalking. Stalk again! Hahaha.

And thanks. =) Birthday's been over more than a week now. It was the 21st. =p


ATTN: bananababe
– Whoa! Boleh jadi gang, wei! Hahahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!