Sunday, November 09, 2008

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Started my day with what I'd call the awesome-est bit of news that's found its way into my chatlogs all week. (Not that I've had much time to chat over the past few days, anyways. -_-) You see, after a 2-year Malaysia boycott, SOMEBODY's finally decided to come home. (Yes, this place is called 'home' if you've forgotten.) FINALLY!


*hops around in excitement*


Argh, I can't wait till March '09 comes a-poppin' by. Lookin' forward to a bluh-dee smashin' time alrea-deh, bay-beh!

6 comments :

ming said...

L.O.L!!
I cant wait tooooo!! it's been too long!!!

maggie goreng night! jagung night! flower tea night! lepak around KL night!!

I cant wait!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– MUCH too long for sure! You said it lah. Jagung, flower tea, lepak, maggi goreng, potato and chicken with tauewe, AND DUN FORGET GWAI LENG GOU! =p

Simon Seow said...

What's with March 09? Najib being PM?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Like, no. No political nonsense here, thank you very much. Haha. Tak mau duduk ISA makan nasi kandar.

sheon said...

you're lucky if you get nasi kandar......

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Issit!? I thought that that was default food!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!