Monday, November 24, 2008

Accidental Sync-ing

Duh Roads and I were in the lift coming back from our lunch last Wednesday when suddenly, she stops talking and looks as though the ghost of Elvis just bid her 'Hello'. Without taking her eyes off our reflection in the mirror (yes, our lift has 4 mirrored walls – hoowah!), she turns to me, wide-eyed, mouth-opened, and says, "EH! My gawd, do you see that!?!" I looked into the mirror, not knowing what to expect. And what I saw, I couldn't believe:


Check. This. Out.




Flow or not, I ask you???


Duh Roads and I.


Fuyoh. Dun play play.

5 comments :

Jeffro said...

O_O so ngam wan.. Cooool...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Crazy right!? We also couldn't believe it ourselves!

Jeffro said...

yea lor.. How cool is that? Fuiyoh.. Hmmm i don't think i'd had a day lidat before.. *must observe ppl in the same lift after this*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Yeah, it was kinda odd for us. But fun lah. Haha. Had heaps of laughs cos of it. =p

Jeffro said...

lol.. good for yal.. i think i might be able to see one some time later.. since my uni's famous for the world's slowest lift..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!