Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome To The Freak Show

Was MIA all day yesterday, no thanks to the headache I "contracted" at work. The infamous headache which, overtime, grew monstrously and ended up turning into a full-blown migraine (according to the doc I visited). -_-




Well, I spent the day in popping pills and bumming while watching grandfather episodes of So You Think You Can Dance. (Ahhh, this is the life.) Allowed my body and mind rot away while I watched couples prance on stage in fancy costumes. Finally dug myself out of bed sometime around 6PM for the pre-planned Flower Power dinner I've been looking forward to since Saturday.

THE DATE: 23 September 2008
THE DAY: Tuesday
THE TIME: Later Than Planned AGAIN ---> My bad AGAIN.
THE SPOT: The Curve, Mutiara Damansara
THE PARTICIPANTS: Pam Song, Ah Beng and Umberraerra
THE PURPOSE: Malacca Picture Exchange 2
THEME OF THE DAY: Flower Power

Had dinner at some semi-Jap restaurant at IKANO and ended up getting dragged to The Apartment, The Curve cos Ah Beng was dying for some fat-pillin' dessert enjoying some together-gether time out at The Apartment, The Curve sempena dessert.


Ah Beng, Pam Song and, uh, photogenic parts of Umberraerra.


There were some new teas on the menu but according to the dude who took our order, they were all unavailable. -_- Malaysian boutique restaurants. *rolls eyes* Go figure. So we ended up ordering the regular boring stuff.


No points for guessing who ordered which tea.


I dip my teabag into the teapot. Ah Beng dips his teabag
into his tea cup. Same concept, different execution.



I think dipping the teabag into the pot makes more sense. My way, every cup of tea I take thereafter is tea from the first brew. The problem with Ah Beng's way is that only his first cup of tea is of first brew standard. His next cup will taste bland in comparison because all tea flavour has already been used in the first cup. No more top notes. Plus, if the hot water isn't hot enough by the time he wants his second cup, that cup sure no taste liao. I make sense, I make sense, I make sense! I know I do! Tell me I make sense! (I blame the migraine for this freakish outburst.)


Anyhew, Umberraerra ordered a banana something-something and Ah Beng ordered a chocolate something-something for dessert. As expected, both took a thousand years to arrive. -_-


So what do you do when you're waiting for food?
Well, boys and girls, you camwhore. That's what.


The ones that didn't quite make it.


The ones that made it but didn't quite cut it.


The one that made it, did it, and rocked big time. *grin*


Thing is, I brought my MacBook along to transfer pictures of our Malacca trip. (Yes, I still owe you lot that post, I know. Don't worry. It's coming SOON.) That's was the main purpose of this dinner, remember? Well, that purpose didn't last long. Brilliant Ah Beng's itchy backside got the better of him and he started to ber-gatal with Photo Booth while Umberraerra and I talked.


PHOTO BOOTH?!?

Haiyo. That's it lah.

When there's Photo Booth, stuff
like this *points below* happens.




This was the aftermath of our 10-minute
Photo Booth camwhoring session. Enjoy.


[Photo Book Effects: Stretch, Bulge, Dent, Twirl and Squeeze]


[Photo Book Effect: Mirror]


[Photo Book Effect: Light Tunnel]


[Photo Book Effect: Pop Art]


[Photo Book Effect: Thermal Camera]


[Photo Booth Effect: Glow]


[Photo Book Effect: Comic Book]


[Photo Book Effect: Coloured Pencil]


[Photo Book Effect: X-Ray]


Boo-yah!


Ah Beng wasn't dressed according to theme
so we bumped him off the group pic.


Umberraerra and I in our themed outfits
right outside Itallianes, The Curve.



We held up traffic in both directions for this pic.
All because Ah Beng had shakey hands. Tsk tsk.

ANYHEW, gooooo... flower power!

*cartwheels all around*


p/s: I'm going to run for Prime Minister so that I can petition for the exile of all with body odor. I'm not racist. I'm odor-ist. So, sue me.

18 comments :

o.o said...

omg did we take THAT many? where's the other 500++? hahahah.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ben
– Haha. Were you expecting any les??? Why do you think they brought us the bill before we asked for it?!

Haha.

500++? I thought it was 600++. =p Malacca comin up as soon as I find the time to mess with the piccies, kays? Patience.

yapthomas said...

Migaine stay home sleep... no need go see doctor wan...

Photo Booth damn kewl.. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Cheh. You think so easy meh? Wanna stay home and rest also need paperwork maaa.

sheon said...

i'd vote for pam!!!

anybody, just ANYBODY can be a better prime minister than our bodohwi.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Thank you. I know I'd look hot on newsprint. =p

sheon said...

you'll make The Star read like FHM!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Bump up their readership a little, no? =p

sheon said...

hahahah.....narcissist-nya!!!

ah:beng said...

you'll need photographers with cameras that put on 20 pounds :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Ya. A bit hor? Haha.


ATTN: ah:beng
– WEI WEI WEI!!! There's always liquify!!!

Anonymous said...

yo...the hand that is holding the 'passion fruit' seri songket tea really has great taste for tea...=)

The black cherry tea from St Dalfour is great too....

Jeffro said...

lol@ the effects.. hahahhaa.. cool!
summore compiled so much..

btw.. why is there a pic of u pointing at Ms Umberraerra's Boobs? and Ah beng's like taking a peek of it?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. You trying to hit on Umberraerra!!! I tell her bf!!!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Yeah, wei. So addictive. Haha. Just keep taking and taking. =p

Ooo. Haha. You noticed THAT picture. Haha. Inside joke. =p From the Malacca trip wan. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Oh...oh! Salah liao...Got bf wan, I dont touch wan....my principles la......See see look look onli.

So next time you girls are single...I suggest, wear the t-shirt " IM SINGLE, TRY HIT ON ME! MAYBE YOU"LL GET IT!"

Mwahahahaha *evil laughter until tanduk keluar* =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– WAH! See see look look? LUST OF THE EYES!!! LUST OF THE FLESH!

GET THEEE BEEEHIND MEEE SATANNNN!!!

Tee hee.

Eh, if you say "next time you girls are single" means you expect everybody to break up lah issit???

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Labeled me liddat! See also got salah meh?! but hor....'Thee got eyes to see but dont see, Got ears to hear but dont hear!' Then howler....Uh! Dillema....

If follow thy rules, then I blindfold myself and walk into QSBY mall and go catch one....lagi senang lor! The best part she cannot say cannot! Wahahaha! Syok la this rule...Tee Hee Hee! Catch nice wan, I say "You are MINE!"....not so nice wan; "Opps! Sori aunty, Im blind la!"

Haiyo!....not expecting but if the bf doesnt know how to appreciate the great lady....then somebody else will la. Thats life!

Jeffro said...

lol.. well i believe as long as there's something called camera, the addiction does not stop.. *winks*

why so many inside jokes wan..? lol

Post a Comment

Talk to me!