Monday, September 22, 2008

Personal Kicks

I totally psycho-ed Ah Beng into ditching work to watch Mamma Mia! The Movie with me and the crew. Wheee! Not only did I twist his almost-toned-from-going-to-the-gym-recently arm, I think I ripped it right off cos his working deadline's tomorrow. Haha. Fun! Fun! Fun!


We've all got to live a little, right? =p


Oh, and you know how I had 2 FREE tickets courtesy of Nuffnang? (Yes, the word "free" must put big big.) Well, this extra ticket Ah Beng's riding on isn't mine. It's Thomas'. His date bailed on him. Haha. Or so he says. I personally think that it was always Ah Beng that he wanted to bring.


*grin*




See what I mean?

Let's see if they end up playing tootsie
in the dark cinema later. WAKAKAKAKA.

5 comments :

yapthomas said...

OIKS! I no tipu kay...

but anyways...

Whheeeeeeeeeee
Ah Beng sat beside me!!!
*blinks eyes x 10*

-__________-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– You. Scare. Me. Sometimes.

Jeffro said...

Ooo.. thomas thomas..
tsk tsk tsk..
now i know..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– See? All this things you look at a person you never know wan hor? Thomas is closeted. +_-

Jeffro said...

yawh.. word..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!