Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9 Colours Of The Rainbow

I'm infatuated.


I sneaked a glance and now... I just can't keep my eyes or my thoughts off them! Haih. Why is love always so complicated??? And the worst part is that there's not only one to choose from.


There are 9!


Black • VioletIndigoGreen
YellowOrangePinkRedSilver


Click *here* to watch the iPod Nano-Chromatic ad,
from which I snitched this pic. It's on the Apple website.


It's not a wow-wow ad so don't go expecting much just cos it's linked, alrights? It's just a show-off-the-new-Nano kinda ad. Probably won't win a Titanium but it does the job just fine. I'd still salivate on cue.


The colours dripping like my saliva when
I look at the iPod Nano-Chromatic, man. Haha.


So now, I'm infatuated AND confused.
So many choices! How to choose liddat???

Sigh.

Even the Apple logo also kena revamped.


No apple has ever looked this yummy.


----------


Stuff I really like about the new iPod Nano-Chromatic:

1. The Genius feature. It's like having a personal DJ. It chooses tracks that go great with whichever song I'm listening to, and whips them into a playlist so I won't have to do it myself.

2. The tilt screen. Is this what you call it? It's like a screen that flips to its side when it's tilted and flips back when it's upright again. So cool.

3. It's photo friendly. With a 320-by-240-resolution display AND a tilt screen, you know your pictures will look rockin'. Doesn't matter whether they're portrait or landscape.

4. It's movie friendly, too! On its side, it boasts to have the "world's biggest small screen". Haha. 2-inch widescreen display, okay. Dun play play. =p

5. It's shake sensitive. It works just the way the Sony Ericsson W910i (the one with Shake Control) would. All you need to do is give the iPod Nano-Chromatic (I was going to say Chromosome -_-) a shake and it shuffles to another track in your library.


----------


There are, of course, other pretty cool stuff but these were the 5 that really got my heart racing. You go check out the other features on the website yourself lah ya. *click*




Sweeeet.

*licks lips*

Now all I need to know is how much it costs. -_-'

15 comments :

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

I am just happy with my iPod Video.

ming said...

its $145. =p

Anonymous said...

pink or red looks good on girls....if you are too 'chor lor', go for silver or black then...i like the one in orange =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Geek @ Kedai.TV
– Haha. I think I'd get a classic if I were to buy an iPod. Wouldn't bother with a Nano. Too little space lah! I've got more than 10,000 songs. Dunno if this one can masuk 1/4 or not also.


ATTN: ming
– *GAG!* Can die.


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– EEE! So stereotypical!!!

SY said...

I wanttttttttt the new Touch! Gosh these things are so tempting!!! Tsk tsk tsk!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– Haha. You, and half the world's population. =p

choco said...

Get the classic. So power packed. Can watch Greys on the go and can store truck loads of songs as well. :D

I love me 80GB classic. 'Ze black is love but the Silver, Red, Green and Purple also naish.

Eh wait. That means im cho lor wor. hmph!

Simon Seow said...

I wonder how much it will cost if I buy all nine.

Unknown said...

Like bugs being attracted to the bug zapper. The eye candy very enticing, and all the hype when sound quality is always so-so.

For that price, can get a Touch and then hack it to get more features. Shown here

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Ooo, yeah! Yeah! I know! My dad's using the latest black classic. SO NICE! Me likes a lot a lot! Boo hoo. How can me daddy be cooler than I?!?

You? Chor lor? Dun listen to Adrian lah. Haha. The fella dunno what is style. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Wah! You siao ah? Haha. Buy all 9 for what!? Different iPod for different moods containing different songs? Haha.

Eh... not a bad idea leh.


ATTN: Chris
– Ehhhh. Where got so so? So so meh??? You sure?!

And even if we're talking about the Touch, the competition is still within iPods wat. Still they win. Money still come in.

Unknown said...

The only thing me likes bout apple is de MacBook. Hvin said that, the 2nd Gen Touch is relli lookin good. Well, apple's sound lags to those of iRiver's and Sony's, but the not as eye-candy-ish to make buyers drool.

Behold
Introducing Apple's latest 2 products. A little political undertone underneath, but funny nverdeless.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– I'm using a MacBook. But I'm tempted by the BLACK MacBook. Haha. Yums.

Watched the spoof. Haha. You too free lah. Why can go find these clips wan?

Unknown said...

yes, Black MacBook, yummy scrummy.

Once again, i'm offended by the 'so-free' comment. OFFENDED! AGITATED!

well, i'm a fan of MadTV, it juz so happened that they had a comedy sketch called iRack and had watched it last year. And so i wished to share it wif u all as the subject was on Apple Snapple.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– Yummy lah. But I feel it's the same thing as the white one but a whole lot more ex. What for? Aesthetics? Not worth it lah.

HAHA. It's GOOD to be SO FREE, okayyy! I wanna be SO FREE also cannot. ROAR! Appreciate what you've got!

I haven't watched MadTV. Only heard of it. Is it really any good? Means what? You download episodes ah?

Unknown said...

Not that much difference la, between Black & White one, i want McBook Pro.

And what do u mean u wanna be free oso cannot, now who's the one gone roadtrippin', then went to LapSap, then whereever la, n I'm stuck havin to write me thesis. I should be the one who should ROARR!!!!!

I watched MadTV episodes on youtube (there are tonnes). Its better than current Saturday Night Live.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!