Friday, August 22, 2008

JC No Swing Left

It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that I share this conversation with you readers of Tinki Talks – boys and girls of all colours, ages, shapes and sizes. Please note, however, that the most important part of this post is not the conversation itself, but is my final one-liner. Thank you for your kind attention. Enjoy the show. =)


-------------


Pam Song: JC, would you ever go senget? (Read: Turn gay.)

JC: No.

Pam Song: Why not? A man would understand you better than a woman ever would. A man will understand your needs better than a woman ever could.

JC: They can understand my needs all they want but they can't satisfy them lah.

Pam Song: Ooo... Good one. *grin*

JC: Yeah. I know. Not bad a comeback, right? *grin*


-------------


SEE, AH BENG... I WIN! HAH!

14 comments :

sheon said...

huh?

RealGunners said...

ahahaha good one indeed :D

Jeffro said...

O_O

i dun geddit...
what did you win?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon & Jeffro
– Haha. Catch no ball?

That's cos it's sort of a private joke between Ah Beng and I. =p Sowwie. Haha.


ATTN: RealGunners
– See? I always give praise when praise is due. Wakakakaka.

Unknown said...

So, JC hits a home run with that one but Ah Beng is batting for the other team...

What did JC do to be questioned as a closet ermm? But nevertheless, JC now has taken a new mantle as a "confused" foil with an identity crisis from now on, heh. I have a Comic Relief for this one, but since I'm in a good mood, I shall spare u this edition's one la and store it in my comic closet (pun intended). Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
– In this respect, Ah Beng is loser-ing terribly. =p

And JC? Well... he's... bendable. =p Or at least he appears to be. HAHA. Nah, we're just pulling his leg. He's straighter than straight.

I think.

Jeffro said...

=.="

private joke la pulak.. LOL

Cyren Asteraceya said...

Is there something I'm missing here?

I don't get it! What need is that? (>.<)

Charis C. said...

LOL! Nice one? :X

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Actually it's not THAT private lah. I think can guess wan lo. I wasn't all THAT vague wat. =p


ATTN: Cyren Asteraceya Wong
– HAHAHA. JC can tell you all about needs. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: KiSa
– Haha. Very nice, in fact. =p

noV said...

tak faham... 0_o

noV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

ATTN: noV
– Haha. Poor thing. Private joke actually. Haha. Even JC doesn't know what the joke is. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!