Monday, August 11, 2008

Happiness & Lots Of Sleep

Two things I know I get fat on. No kidding.


-------------


The Caffeinator: You're just a few kilos short to perfection.. You're getting there.. Let me know if you're facing difficulties.. I've been known to fatten people up.. =)

Pam Song: Happiness and lots of sleep fattens people. ;p

The Caffeinator: Hehe.. Sleep more, and leave the happiness to me.. Goodnight..


-------------


Pastor Kevin once said from the pulpit, "My ultimate goal in life is to make Esther (his wife) the happiest woman on Earth." And I always thought that that proclamation was incredibly romantic and selfless. What I never thought was that I'd ever be on the receiving end of a promise this close to the one he made to her. =)

7 comments :

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hi! I agree with u! Happiness & sleep do increase people 'size'!!! Pity is what need to be 'big' is just not big enough & what that need to be big get very big! I am sure u know what I meant....He! He! Tummy & 'nen nen' for eg!
But don't worry! To be happy & sleep at lots but still can keep slim slim is to do lotsa of Pokeing! Trust me it really works.....Do I sound like a salesman........????
BTW tq very much for dropping on my site! Have a very nice day!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Sorry typo! What need to be big don't get big! What that need NOT be big get very big instead!

Anonymous said...

Salah liao.....it should be eat and sleep immediately fattens peoples.....=P

And hehe....if happiness dont find me; I find her.....eat eat and eat....=)) hahahaha...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hor ny Ang Moh
– Uh... Rights. Really don't know how to respond to your comment.


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Eating then sleeping immediately doesn't actually work for me. Dunno why. =p

zecount said...

any suggestion for tinki to gain weight needs to be forewarn .... ur method of gainning weight might not work for her (or any method known to exist)... she's just ..... different ... like way alien different

JYJL said...

uhaa.. the caffeinator sound like "The Man". LoL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. You dun talk so much. You're as bad as I am!!!


ATTN: JYJL
– I wouldn't know. Why? You want to pikat him? Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!