Monday, August 18, 2008

Do You Have A Philter?

I need a philter.


---------------------------------------
Dictionary.com Word of the Day
---------------------------------------
philter |ˈfiltər| ( Brit. philtre)
noun A love potion.

ORIGIN late 16th cent.: from French philtre, via Latin from Greek philtron, from philein ‘to love.’


I foresee the need to work me some magic arising in time to come. I should really start gearing up while I've the time. Better now than when it's too late, right? Heh heh. Time to work some mojo, bay-beh!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ask & it shall be given .....Phooofff! =pHaha

*suffering from syndrome manyak kerja* =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. We all suffer from that, Adrian. Sama gang. =p

zecount said...

aiya susah lah nak cari witch doctor ...unless ... hmmm

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Unless???

Post a Comment

Talk to me!