Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cubicle Messaging Gone Wrong

The first time, we were lucky. (Honestly, I'd consider it a fluke rather than say that it was thanks to pure luck.) The glass wasn't half full and neither was it half empty. In fact, it was dry. So we kinda got away with it scott free (pun intended) and even managed a good, hearty laugh. This time, well, we weren't quite so lucky.


Coke-ed note.


Your fault. =p

For once, good aim
becomes a bad thing.

Haha.


You heard the gasp soon as it happened. I didn't plan on it but I'm pretty sure that it was loud and clear. A sure sign of a mishap in The Cu•bi•cle. And true enough, a mishap did take place ont the other side of the partition. Sigh. I lost my fresh glass of Coke to colourful handwriting on a Corbis Post-It note.




Oh well, no use crying over wet paper. There's plenty more where that came from, I'm sure. No biggie. Plus, there'll always be other glasses of Coke to drink from, right? But yesterday, on the other hand, was a day to remember. A date to note in the great books of Cubicle Messaging. Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to welcome the dawn of a new era.


Can't stand the text on this pic, actually. So lala!!!
Makes my skin crawl and my eyeballs melt.
*shiver* It's only there to prove a point.



Hello there. We just upgraded to colour.


"Cubicle Messaging 2.0.
Now in colour! Get yours now!"

6 comments :

SY said...

You seem to have really kooky colleagues..which is such a breath of fresh air these days!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– Haha. Yeah, I have my fair share of quirky colleagues. Haha. Makes work fun. Wheee!

test said...

ISK! ISK! what a waste of a cool coke!
XD XD XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– I KNOW!!! =p

Ninja said...

Aiya so sinful 'damaging' coke like that!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sabrina
– Hello, focus please. I'm focusing on the blinding colours in the last picture.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!