Thursday, August 28, 2008

The 'Banana Exchange Programme' Story

The day before yesterday was No Banana Day.
(Boo.) But yesterday, I got TWO! Heh heh.


Two bananas on Wednesday totally make up
for not having a banana on Tuesday.


But while I was facing the heartbreak of banana-less-ness, JC decided to play the kind ol' soul and he offered me half his banana. (That sounds wrong but it's actually logical. He brings bananas to work sometimes and haves them for breakfast.)




JC: You want my banana?

Pam Song: Haha. No.

JC: I give you half my banana.

Pam Song: No!

JC: EAT. MY. BANANA. PAM.

Pam Song: No! Your banana's already small as it is!

JC: -_- My banana's not small. -_-


So salah, I know.

But, the dude broke off the top part of his banana,
ate it, and handed the bottom half to me anyways.




So, yeah. That was Tuesday. The Tuesday I got half a banana. And then I got my two free bananas on Wednesday, remember? So I decided to return the favour. Gave him one. Without realising that he brought his own banana to work again. Later that morning, he called me over to The Other Side and pointed to this:




...and said, "Pam, your banana bigger than mine."

Haha. Good golly gracious, so it is!

And I left it at that.

At tea time, I found this *points below* upon
going back to my workspace after a discussion.




HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kiuts, no???
ARRGGHHH!
So kiut can die.

Flipped the paper over and saw this:




Yes yes. The Banana Exchange Programme. A very good programme that is. Very good indeed. We shall do it again sometime. And this time, I suggest getting equal-sized bananas. Bruises the (male) ego less, no? =p

8 comments :

RealGunners said...

actually, what's with bananas anyway? u have them every morning?

Schmae said...

The BEP (Banana Exchange Programme) helps brighten up my day, Pam. :)




Keep the BEP coming, 'k? *opens eye big big*

Marcelo Dance said...

Banana nao tem carozo mas si um filamento grosso que dificulta sua masticaƧao!
Greetings from Argentina!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. I get them every morning. That's what's with them. Haha.


ATTN: Schmae
– Awww. Haha. Glad you like the BEP. Haha. This episode of BEP was a little more eventful than the others. =p


ATTN: Marcelo Dance
– Whoa! Hello, Argentina!

test said...

I wonder when u are going to organize all banana war feast! ~hit the floor~ Incoming banana! XD XD XD

ah:beng said...

hehe. JC got small banana. :) kiuts!

Jeffro said...

Ooo.. i like the Banana-smiley..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Sure got a lot of ppl slip and fall down wan. =p


ATTN: ah:beng
– Look at that. You suka only!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Me too! I'm thinking of using it for a header soon. Maybe my next header. See how lah. And see if I have the time to mess around with PS.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!