Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Third Ray Of Light

And it just keeps on shining.


Got me a second post dedication from another one of my readers today. Haha. Sweet stuff from a sweet-toothed, self-confessed chocolate addict. Haha. Very much so. Thing is...


All you post-dedicators dedicate this and that to me supaya dapat cari alasan nak join contest only huh??? Don't think I don't know. I have super powers, okay!


ROAR!!!
But it's sweet of you guys
all the same. =)



It's a good thing you said that you liked my profile pic. *cough* That comment saved your bum, like, big time. =p


Thanks. =)


NOTE: Unrelated content in screenshot removed from image prior to publishing. Click here to read RealMart give me! from source.

4 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Too many peeps giving you gift. So, I'll skip you. LOL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I'm not so sure that's the reason. =p

choco said...

YAY! :)

Glad you're feeling better now anyway.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. Yes yes. Yay! =p Thanks, babe.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!