Monday, July 28, 2008

The Second Ray Of Light

Kind words, godly encouragement, spiritual support and an SMS prayer from a friend who's physically a good way off, can do no wrong. In fact, it does the weary soul much good.


-------------------------------------------------

Lord, I pray for Tinki today,

That you'll heal her heart in places bare.
A gentle touch, a soft kiss.
A father's love, His warm embrace.
A place of peace, a place of hope,
And once again, the strength to cope.
Although we all cannot be there,
You, Almighty, will shower her with care.

Amen.

– Author Undisclosed

-------------------------------------------------


Thank you.


On a separate note, I'd also like to thank the rest of you who have left me heartwarming comments throughout my 'downtime'. Even from yesterday afternoon, and right up to this moment in time. I thank those of you who have published posts that are especially dedicated to me. I thank those of you who have sent me encouraging SMS-es since yesterday hit, and all day today. I thank those of you who have promised to keep me in prayer. And I thank those of you who have tried cheering me up in chats. Thank you. You remind me that He cares. And that He's watching over me. And now, I want you to know that you've made a difference.


"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."

– William James

2 comments :

sheon said...

:) there you go pam...... a smile for you....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Awww. So sweet. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!