Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rolling Hills

"But don’t hold [back] your tears, let it out, let it be, for there is no one but me. Let me see you cry, let me see it stop so I could wipe of the tears. I’m sure by then, if you are still hanging on to me, laughter will fill the air, and before you’ll know it, we’ll be rolling down the hill of joy."

– Author Undisclosed


Thank you. (You know who you are and that's all that matters.) It's people like you and times like these that constantly remind me that no matter how alone I feel... I'm actually not that alone after all. Cos I've got you guys. And in these moments I realise something I've known all along but have somehow allowed myself to forget over time. I realise that having and keeping the people who care about me in my life... is a good thing.


I want to start rolling.
Will you roll with me?


2 comments :

Hwei Ming said...

What a person... what...a...person...

:)

See, people do care.. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Choo Hwei Ming
– Yeah they do.

Keep on rockin', HM. You're a sweet one when you do.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!