Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tinki Talks Is Worth $7,138

Yeah. So says YourWeb$iteValue.com
(Web$ite?! Eww, gross. I hate puns like these.)




Ya ya. My tangan got gatal a bit while doing research for work. Haha. In my defense, it's officially after office hours. (Not that I actually have office hours. -_-)




I don't know if I believe the figure it shows, actually. Who's to say what which site is worth based on just five criteria? I did my research and even they admitted that they undervalued Google by a whole lot of money. They said that it was worth a mere $2 billion when, in actual fact, it's worth an whopping estimated $25 BILLION!!! *rolls eyes* Talk about shooting off target, man. Pfft.


Anyways, based on this analysing table...




...they also claimed this about Tinki Talks:




Hmmm. Interesting.


I can't say that I'm too bothered by how much my blog is worth. Heck, it's not like I'm gonna sell Tinki Talks or anything. (Offer me something I can't resist and I may reconsider. =p) So, I'm actually more interested in the Important Note they left. It's kinda nice to know that I've got a lot of direct traffic. Haha. Direct traffic from Bookmarkers mean one thing: A LOYAL FAN READER BASE! And to me, that counts heaps.


Thanks guys, for reading. It's been
a pleasure writing for you (and myself). =p

(This is your cue to go, "Awww.")

19 comments :

Charlie said...

eh i got the same comment from them but my value only $1803. how sad. lol can sell it and then go for a nice dinner. I wonder if are any crazy people that will buy a blog which i crap at that price? would be more than willing to sell it. now everything also naik ,need cash, cause cash is KING.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww

Nigel Sia said...

Awww.

Got fanbase also le. You didn't know meh?

=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. You wanna sell your blog? Haha. Dun bluff lah. I dun believe. =p


ATTN: zecount
– Yeah, man. That's the way. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nigelais
– You got Malaysia and the mass media as your fan base worrr. =p

Anonymous said...

NIGEL NOW FEMES lo...

PAM your 7k is what currency ?
Yen ? haha

sheon said...

Nigel and Pam are fehmes.......syok-nya.

YEAH!!! i am going to attend the WILDLIFE PARTAY!!!

YingYang@QS said...

LOL! Thanks for the Nang =)
Everyones talking about it =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Will
– Haha. Maybe USD. I wish it was in pounds instead. =p


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Barely lah me. Nigel more there. Haha. Summore face big big. =p

And YAY! We go party!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: YingYang@QS
– Haha. No worries. =p

RealGunners said...

i got exactly the same comment, but my blog is worth an awe-inspiring $76, wahahahaha XD

Charlie said...

Song Song Jie Jie, whats makes you think i wont sell that junk?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Hahaha. I think they simply taruh wan then.


ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. Your blog wor. Sure or not?

Charlie said...

When life pushes us to the limit, we have to take the risk and do what ever it takes for survival purpose. Any I'm now being put into such a position as a result of the recent petrol hike. sob sob

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Awww, come on. Make DiGi give you a petrol card or a raise. I'm sure they'd oblige. You've been there for quite awhile right? Summore you know big shot dato and all that wan. =p

Charlie said...

Make DIGI give ah? I'm no body in DIGI lah. And I'm not some Tan Sri's son. =( Though I know big shot dato's and tan sri's but I am not one myself. There's a big difference okay. Till the day I become someone big myself, I have got to be a slave...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. Say only you nobody. Anyway, DiGi got a lot of money. They can afford it. And anyways, what you complaining about? You already save on phone bills.

Charlie said...

telephone bill only make up like less than 5 % of my salary lah
its the petrol and increased cost of living thats killing me. sigh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– True. It's what's killing me, too. And now stupid petrol kiosks summore dun wan take CC for the time being. Haiyo! So mafan! Dah lah increase price. Now wanna inconvenience us summore.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!