Saturday, June 14, 2008

PAAAAMMMM SSSEEEEENNNNGGGGGG!

Remember how I wanted to attend the Made of Honour premier? And how I couldn't even after I received my invite cos of the superb timing of the 8-course dinner that was set to take place before the premier? And how Robb from Nuffnang called me in an effort to resolve the timing issue for me?


Well, my LOUSY group of DGMB-ian 'FRIENDS' went ahead and WATCHED AND ATE to their heart's content... WITHOUT ME! ROAR!


And now, they're all telling all sorts of inside jokes online about dunno what kind of lame dialogue the movie spewed, sharing pictures they took of each other during the event via stupid Rapid Share that makes people wait hours on end for measley downloads, and then happily publishing those pictures and showing off what an awesomely great time they had together.


And where was I when all that happened?
NOT THERE, THAT'S FOR SURE!

ROAR! ROAR! ROAR!

Pam Song is not pleased. Grrr.


And after a night out with FREE food, FREE movie premier and tonnes of FREEbies to boast (and complain about), all I got was this lousy, cannot-see-anything video.






Reminds me of this sorta thing:




And, if anything, at least this T-shirt
comes with a little bit of colour.
And I can actually see what it says.

-_-

17 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

=P

joshuaongys said...

awwww... we give u a DGMB hug during the BBQ wookayyy??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– You lousy, no good bunch of people! Me no likes yeeewwwww!!!

*sniff*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Hmmph. Not good enough. You guys gotta do better than that. I'm feeling totally left out from the group.

T.O.T.A.L.L.Y.

Boo hoo.

3POINT8 said...

me no like u guys too.
Me don't get to go events in msia.
Me unhappy!

CincauHangus.com said...

your problem. not ours.

*HAHAHAHAAHA* :P

Randy said...

I also didn't go...
Sad...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAH
i din know the video so dark HAHAHHA


we love you pammmmmmmmm

-kellster

yapthomas said...

so this is like indirectly hitting on my poor video skills la..

*sulk*

sorry lor ... i don't even have a good video camera.. :P

at least you can hear the cheer!! haha

sheon said...

pammy!!! you have me on your side!!! hahahaha....

Mrs Chong said...

*shake head shake head*

tsk tsk tsk.. U guys so evil... Actually I oso jealous cause I oso dun get to go... T.T

Anonymous said...

haha....Pam is playing tantrum....Siapa suruh tak mau take 0.5 day leave?....Tulah..now regret kau kau...=P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. You ini orang masuk Trafford, jangan mari bising bising. Duduk diam diam di Ausi-tra-lia ber-blogging cukup.

Gua apa mia Trafford pun tak ada. =_=


ATTN: CincauHangus (undebug.org)
– WAH!!! This is it, AARON! THIS IS IT!


ATTN: Randy Khoo
– And they didn't even bring anything back for us! Can you believe that?!


ATTN: kellster
– Haha. The video is like super super dark lah. Haha. I only saw Shortness cos there was a short flash. Other ppl, I couldn't really make out. Haha.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Tee hee hee. Get also hor you? =p

WAKAKAKAKAKA. Why never use Kel's digicam to capture? Haha. Sure clearer kua. And okay fine. I can hear the cheer. Sorta. =p


ATTN: sheon
– Yay! Together we can slay the evil dragons!


ATTN: Ping Ping
– Did you write in for it?


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Cheh. You think I have a lot of leave days to use ah? Bleh.

The Faux Fashionista said...

Tee hee the T-shirt is cute! Oh did you hear about the table dramarama? I read about it on innit last night...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: The Faux Fashionista
– Haha. Thanks. And yeah, I read about the drama. Terrible lah. I feel everything got waaaay out of hand. Small issue only. Haih. I guess people get prissy when they're all dressed up to be the belle of the ball and then eventually find themselves without seats.

Based on what I read though... I think they weren't in a very good mood already. I think lah. Not sure. Cos... some of the girls had VIP tix but... in the end they had to give them up. Maybe like a letdown or a disappointment already so... the whole table 41 thing was just the last straw.

Anyway, I think it's sad. Nuffnang organizes stuff like this to bring bloggers CLOSER together. Not to end up having two groups fighting each other. Haih. Everybody lost the real purpose of the event.

Simon Seow said...

Missed you there Pam.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Yeah. Haih. Wish I could have gone lah. Sigh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!