Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not Your Average Super Hero

"Who?" you ask.

Me.

Tene nene. Tene nene.

*insert super cool superhero soundtrack here*

BUT...




I don't use an invisibility cloak like Harry Potter. No, siree. That's yesterday's technology. Out of date. No longer fashionable. Sooooo passé. I, the great, stealthy, undetectable, inconspicuous superhero (superheroine just sounds wrong somehow) PAMSONG, works with only the highest-tech, superest-advanced means of achieving invisibility.


*pauses for added drama*

She uses the AMAZING. INVISIBILITY. MINTS!
(I know you saw the tin already but please
say, "Ooo," here. It helps with my story.)

Heh heh heh. Bruce would be so jealous if he knew.
(Yes, the Batman and I are best buds,
didn't you know? And best buds always
refer to each other on a first name basis.)


So lemmie now demonstrate – in other words, show off – the super power-ness of my AMAZING INVISIBILITY MINTS. Hold on tight and prepare to be wow-ed.


.

.

.

.

.

.


TADA!!!


Taken a day before my haircut. =p


Hah! Terror or not?

"Terrer. Very terrer."
(That was YOU talking, btw.)


Anyhew, I don't know if this entry thus far qualifies me for tickets to the Nuffnang Exclusive Private Screening of Hancock... (Read about the contest here.) ...even though I'm a real undercover superhero in real life and I have real super powers.


*cough cough*

Dun wan show off only.

*cough cough*


So I'm just gonna crap about the other superheroes who're always trying to join Batman and I in our very-exclusive league of two superheroes, as well as describe the problem's I think they'd face if there were living in our world.


Superman: I think he'd have problems changing in the phone booth. Like, hello. Got tiny windows wan lah. No shame ah let the whole world see everything? Tsk tsk. And if anything, those red phone booths are pretty tiny lo. It's not like he's very small sized so I'd suggest he lose 10kg or so. Be as trim as I am. Then maybe – just maybe – he'd have a fighting chance. Oh, and that red underwear on the outside has got to go.


Robin: The totally useless sidekick of dear ol' Bruce. I think I'll have to suggest a pay reduction for the fellow. He's not doing much, if you ask me. Plus, that outfit? Gosh. So salah!


Spiderman: I think he started off pretty well lah in his superhero career. And then he fell in love. (Stupid boy. Cari pasal only with all that upside-down kissing.) After that, it pretty much went downhill from there. Oh, and I personally think that his face mask is a CO2 trap, man. How does the dude breathe under all that latex!? Ridiculous-ness.


The Incredible Hulk: I think it's silly how he always rips and tears his clothes to shreads. Too much money issit? And how come everything rips but his pants from the waistband to the knee? A bit fake right? Or does his butt not grow when his whole body increases in size? Tell me! You tell me? No make sense at all. And I don't appreciate the way he isn't in control of his powers. It's like a green madman running through the city half naked, man. Where's the heroism in that?


Flash Gordon: Forrest Gump wins hands down. Nuff said.


I think this should be enough kua. Haha. I name-dropped a lot already so this post had better win me a couple of tickets ya, Nuffnang? Haha. =p


Actually, this post also became the perfect excuse for me to show off you my mints from my latest vacation location. Mints that the dear boyfriend bought me while I was there.


One's mine, the other's his. No points
in guessing which belonged to which one of us.



Also, I finally found the black, tie-at-the-back vest like I wanted!!! No pictures as yet to show you the front part (you saw the back already further up this post) but, take my word for it, it was EXACTLY like what I was looking for. Imagine that! Haha. Thank goodness I didn't settle for anything else when I was away on vacation! Went all over my holiday location hunting around for a nice one but just never found the perfect vest. Everything I saw was just ok-ok only. Didn't really tug at my heart (or my boyfriend's wallet).


Plus, they all cost ridiculous amounts of money lah, if you ask me. The cheapest I found was about RM95, while the most expensive one I saw was priced at about RM220 (after currency exchange). Crazy or not??? To me, that's crazy. Not to mention it'd make me stupid if I actually bought it. So I was glad to have found the one I did, and to have only paid RM29 for it! Woo hoo!


See? Moral of the story is this:

Superhero PAMSONG always knows the best
places to shop without busting your budget.

Now...


I WANT MY TICKETS TO
HANCOCK, NUFFNANG!!!

(Thankyous you. You very many niceness.)

25 comments :

Anonymous said...

can i have one get rich quick mint plz ??? *holds out hand* plz plz plz

Jin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jin said...

so what did you use your invisible powers for?

CincauHangus.com said...

oh no! pam's ass! noooo!

told you not to eat the invisibility pill. now we can see your butt!

Simon Seow said...

Woot! See you Pam in Wild Live and Hancock private screening.


OMG, I kissed a guy here.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Hahaha. That wan you have to ask HIM. Haha. It wasn't mine.


ATTN: Jin
– Cannot tell you. =p


ATTN: CincauHangus (undebug.org)
– Cheh. Say only "Oh no" but actually...

*grin*


ATTN: Simon Seow
– What has that post gotta do with my post? Totally no kaitan.

yapthomas said...

aaron in his horny mode again..
haha but the mint is new eh? i want..!! hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Yeah, another one of his moods. Haha. Neverending wan. He needs to get a gf.

And the mint cannot buy here wan I think. I got it when I was on holiday.

David Cheong said...

I want sweets hahahahahaa.

Actually, I want both of them lol, should have given the invisibility one to me during the summersplash >.<

joshuaongys said...

i wan mints... i wan i wan harharhar

CincauHangus.com said...

..... fine. dowan comment edi. hmph.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Sweets? Hello. Class a bit can or not? These are MINTS.

And why did you need a mint during the summer splash? Realised you guys chao chao right? Haha. Wah, that day you all damn smelly man. HAHA.


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. Go fly to "that" country and get. =p


ATTN: CincauHangus (undebug.org)
– Wah wah! Merajuk!

THOMAAASSSS!!! I BLAME YEEEWWWW!!!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Hahahhaahaha spiderman go and cari pasal hahaha padan muka

sheon said...

maybe your bf bought you mints coz you had badbreathe?........ooops..was i thinking outloud?!

yeah...your vest...i thought it was pretty nice...you wore it to pyramid that day.

eh...do they have mints for "people you hate will disappear-mints"? i desperately need that.....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Ya la! See, that's the problem with boys. Cannot keep their lips to themselves.


ATTN: sheon
– WAAAA!!! I KEEEL YEEEWWW! Which person you want to disappear? Haha. Tell! Tell!

And yeah. I was wearing the vest on Saturday. Haha. That was when I took the pic. Never knew I'd use it so soon. =p

Leon said...

uh, nice arse ?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leon
– Uh, thanks?

sheon said...

some ppl at my work place lar.... well, i dont like violence and shit, so..i just want him/them to disappear. ......i am zen.....

Anonymous said...

haha...you no need to hide....we saw you! That mint must be ciplak wan....made in Malaysia, sold in Aus....=P

Anonymous said...

sigh ... there goes the plan to be a millionaire overnight T-T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Ooo. You are Zen. Haha. Actually, you quite Zen. Except for when you bully Randy. HAHAHAHA.


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Cheh. You so no fun. Potong my steam only.


ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Taken, right? Haha. Find your own pills.

Anonymous said...

Haha...send me that mint la...then lets see can fun or not...Haha *grin* *quick way to get free mints*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– HEY!!! GO GET YOUR OWN MINTS!!!

Anonymous said...

Free mint baru syok....me learn super 'kiam siap' lesson from Pam Song! =)))

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– ISH! Baik punya tak mau belajar. Learn all the good things lahhh.

Or else... if you kiam siap, dun blame me, okay. You also a kiam siap Penangite. HAH!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!