Friday, June 06, 2008

My Colleagues (And Our Company Interns) Rawk!

It's stuff like this that makes my morning – free sweets!!!
(I'm a cheap-o Penangite who never says 'no' to freebies.)


Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter from
an intern whose last day was today.



Shouldn't be any surprise anymore, actually. It happens pretty often where I work. (It's terrible that I'm beginning to take this luxury for granted. -_-) Every once in awhile, I'll come into the office and discover Hershey's or Ferrero Rocher chocolates on my desk.




And it's not really a big deal per say but...
it does make a great start to my day.

And it rocks so much harder when it's bright and colourful.




Plus, makes the many hours at work a little less mundane, cos it gives Ah Beng and I something to fight about munch while we're wasting time working.


So bloody obvious who's the 'bigger man' here.
The one with the smaller half of the chocolate!!!

(And it ain't no 'man'. Tsk tsk.)


I ended up designing a simple wallpaper just for kicks.




It's my idea of relaxing after a
totally unproductive brainstorm session.


It's been awhile since I last came up with anything new for my wallpaper anyways. Haha. But then again, no real reason to change the last one since Grey's Anatomy Season 4 wasn't really over yet (thanks to the writer's strike). =p And there I was starting to like Rose. Sigh. Too bad her falling for (and sleeping with) McDreamy just totally ruined it all!!! *growl* Now, I say, "Good riddance to Season 4. Bring on Season 5!" Haha. I can't wait to be swimming in emo juice again all of next season. It'll be da bomb, I tell you. Whoopie!

9 comments :

joshuaongys said...

ehhh the wallpaper v nice!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. Thanks! =)

Randy said...

You sure the sudden morning sweets on your desk are not to poison you?

hahaha..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Randy Khoo
– Haha, I sure hope so! So far tak mati lah. So I'm guessing it should be safe. =p

Anonymous said...

slow acting time release poison hehehehe oh i have sumthing in mind *grin*

CJ said...

haha morning sweets usually are the only thing keeping us awake during lectures, sometimes even small group tutorials. anyway glad to find out you are a penangite too. (dont know why got so excited suddenly also)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– You're sick. Very sick.

Male by birth, man by choice. Leon's male? Tee hee.


ATTN: CJ
– Haha. Yeah, it can be pretty exciting knowing that you've gotten to know somebody from where you're from. Haha. Will write a post about that soon. =p

Anonymous said...

oh yes i'm sick... got flu and cough ... yes yes very very sick

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– *rolls eyes*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!