Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Wishes

I feel that my last post and its topic of discussion (the death of a child), though morbid and depressing as it was, turned out to have a great impact on me. It reminded me about how mortal we all are. About how temporary life is. About how precious time is. And that if we don't tell the people we love that we love them today, we may very well lose that chance sooner than we'd like to think we will. So here it is: -


Dee, I love you. Happy Father's Day.
You're my hero. Forever and for always.

XOXO, Babee


p/s: Stop hogging the bandwidth. It took me a whole hour to publish this post. -_- Don't blame me if we're late for church tomorrow.

7 comments :

r.p said...

does your dad blog too? got link? =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: r.p
– Haha. No he doesn't. Wish he did though. Should be fun reading. He's a copywriter by profession. =p

My mom blogs though. Haha. Read her here.

Katetricia said...

@_@

Happening family!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Katetricia
– Haha. Do we really qualify? Haha. I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks! =p

Anonymous said...

wa lau ur mum's blog got sooo much food .... makes me wanna go to penang again to sapu makan !!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Hahaha. She's at my hometown wat. And what else is my hometown famous for? Haha.

Anonymous said...

i need a kaki man ... KAKI MAKAN !!! .. maybe shoudl approach too makan shows ... sure qualify ... bottomless pit that can nver get fat hehehhe

Post a Comment

Talk to me!