Thursday, June 26, 2008

Doop Doop, Doop Doop

Was doing some research for work earlier. Was. Right up till my heart melted (and I got totally side-tracked and distracted) when I saw this advert on YouTube:





Then all thoughts of work flew (pun intended)
right out the window. Tee hee.

I suspect that I may have Adult ADD.


Apparently, this is a Speculative Ad (what's that?) that was authored by Stewart Hendler. It was filmed in a single day, with only seven crew members, with a RED ONE digital film-making camera. Terrorness.


I really like soundtrack that's playing. The lalalala parts have gotten themselves stuck in my head and I've been lalalala-ing to myself (and driving nearby colleagues crazy) all morning. (You can find it at Human WorldWide, I think.)


Plus, the mood the ad gives off is really nice. Think the sepia-ish colour of the film helped in creating the mood, too. I know that the whole bringing-birdy-to-life bit is somewhat ridiculous and nonsensical but... logic arguments aside, it does take 'No Music, No Life' to another level.


And it's true! No music really no life.


I've been having problems transfering my previous Library back into iTunes. It's not syncing right and that's totally irritating the hell out of me. Not to mention I'm somewhat freaked out wiht the thought of losing all my songs. This transfer business is risky. Makes my heart palpitate for all the wrong reasons.


Argh, put it this way:
my new harddisk
is being a total spoilt brat.


So because of that, I've pretty much been music-less for the past two days. *pouts* Pure torture, I tell you. To have the songs in an external harddisk, but to not be able to play it. Sigh. Beh tahan.


Anyhew, bottom line when it comes to the ad: I like it.
Simple, touching, and it delivers the message: Music Is Life.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

NO MUSIC, NO LIFE!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– You said it, man. No life. Can die.

luxen said...

that bird was like trying to take a nap when this stupid kid walks up to it and scares it with his rap music.

Can't a bird take a nap without someone forcing them to listen to their music? I'll freak out too if someone walks up to me and touches me with their headphones.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– WHEY!!! Why you always so potong steam wan???

Anonymous said...

-_-''' .. like that also can ...lost for words luxen

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Yeah, exactly!!! Liddat also can. Ish.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!