Friday, June 20, 2008

Big Lunch

Self-psych session in progress.


-----------


Pam Song 1: Big lunch coming up. I sket. How now?

Pam Song 2: Never prepare?

Pam Song 1: No. Dunno what and how to prepare also anyway.

Pam Song 2: Hmmm. Then just wing it.

Pam Song 1: Wing it?

Pam Song 2: Ya. Play by ear.

Pam Song 1: Play by ear?

Pam Song 2: Ya. Go with the flow.

Pam Song 1: Go with the flow?

Pam Song 2: Ya. Now stop repeating what I say.

Pam Song 1: Sorry. Confused.

Pam Song 2: -_- You sure you Copywriter ah?

Pam Song 1: Shuddup.

Pam Song 2: Thought you wanted my help.

Pam Song 1: Okay, fine. Speak. So what I do?

Pam Song 2: Just go with the flow and see where it takes you. Play tactic. Let other people talk first. You listen. You never talk nobody know you stupid. And bottom line is must show not sket. Buat kool all the way. BUAT KOOL.

Pam Song 1: Ok. Set.

*silence*

Pam Song 1: Big lunch coming up. I sket. How now?


-----------


I think I need to stop talking to myself.

18 comments :

Wanderer said...

pamsong,

coz i cant believe so many raping case in one day mar..
somemore from ppl who r hmm either young or related ones... very very sad leh...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Teddy
– Wah. Haha. You a bit keluar topik right? Haha.

amb3r1te said...

dun worry, im sure u'll do just great :)

worst come to worst, just do what pam song2 says and keep silent. lolz~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: amb3r1te
– Aww, thanks babe. Haha. And yes. I think I'll listen to Pam Song 2. She seems to know what she's talking about. Haha. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ♥мinnα
– Haha. I think that most of us do at some point or another. We're just too ashamed of it to admit it. HAHA.

I think it's healthy! Personal brainstorming. Haha.

Simon Seow said...

I like Pam Song 2.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– I can't decide wor. Haha.

Melsong said...

Believe it or not, "Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself"(Cicero)so you are doing well.

Carry on, 'bee!

史坦利 said...

you got sick mou? LoL :D Pam Song 3 : You better look for doctor :P

Anonymous said...

haha.. great self-conversation!
:) cheers, bp

Vincent said...

its time to create Pamsong3! The more the merrier. More Pamsongs to brainstorm what to do :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. True, true. Am carrying on.


ATTN: SJ
– Haha. No, not sick. Just stressed. Haha. And I needed someone to rationalise with but there wasn't anybody around whom I could speak to so... talk to myself lor! Haha. Easier. In the end also settle. =p


ATTN: bp
– Wah! How come you can find my blog wan? Haha. So odd! Since when did you know I blogged?


ATTN: Chee Wei
– Haha. 2 Pam Song's also can disagree on some things already you summore wan 3 ah? Haha. Sure die lor. World War III. Haha.

Anonymous said...

farewell lunch....hahaha....that one also she so nervous....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Huh? Like, hello. What talking you?

luxen said...

like Jessica in Heroes.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Who? Me?? Got meh? Sorry lah. I'm quite a laggard when it comes to TV series these days. =(

Anonymous said...

Song. That sounds like something I'd do. Sigh. I need to stop talking to myself too.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nithya Kuthiah
– Haha. Let's blame Stella. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!