Thursday, May 15, 2008

YES! YES! YES!

Boys and girls, I'm heading home!


And so you know, I won't be seeing The Cu•bi•cle for the next 6 working days (and that's going to be da bomb). Know what that means? I'll tell you what. It means no JRs, no deadlines, no stress, no work, no traffic jams, no early mornings, and no late nights for a whole week and 2 days! How awesome is that, I ask you???


And me being the blog addict I am,
all that just translates into...

MORE BLOGGING!!!


You all wait lah. I'm gonna make a comeback. Just you wait. Haha. But no time for that just yet. I need to first get my butt off my work chair and head home to pack the night away. Excited-ness! Heck, my mind's going all Final Countdown already. Haha. Whoopie!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Have a blast babe! Enjoy your holiday! See ya when you get back.. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SarahMeiAnn
– Thanks! See ya when I get back! =)

luxen said...

I tell you, by the time you get home you'll start missing work and you'll go into withdrawal syndrome.

You're be crouched over hugging yourself and rocking yourself back and forth wishing you were back at work.

- l e s l e y* - said...

Haha I doubt she'll do that luxen ;). Have fun Pam =)! Hahaha I've just taken to using 'da bomb' a lot ;). Inspired by my grandmother's belacan and I haven't stopped saying 'da bomb' since =)).

Hmm when was the last time you checked my blog =(? But good thing for you I can't load on the guilt 'cos I haven't been updating..heee. Anyways, take care lots and enjoy yourself you workaholic you ;P!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Lesley's right. Not gonna happen, yo.=p I'm gonna be lazing my way through the week. Wahahaha. Be jealous.


ATTN: - l e s l e y* -
– Haha. You da bomb! =p

Last time I checked your blog? Hmmm. Before I got drowned under my pile of JRs. Maybe 2 weeks ago? Haha.

And I'm not a workaholic!!! I'm a lazy bum who's FORCED into working. =p

Simon Seow said...

The comeback of multiple posts per day queen. Be afraid, be very very afraid.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. You know it! =p

Marc said...

Where u going? I am lost? I see some comments saying you are going home, so does it mean u r working away from home?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Marc
– I'm going on a break. No, it's not back home. Haha. And yes, I work away from home. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!