Friday, May 16, 2008

"To Believe Or Not To Believe." That Is The Question.

Was watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Star World (I needed to find a way to while away 6 hours, remember?) and she played her studio audience Kobe Bryant's latest stunt that's just been uploaded to YouTube. The dude's otak like a bit tak center lah. Watch him jump over a speeding Aston Martin DB9 Volante!






Cool, right? BUT I don't quite buy it.
Being the skeptic I am, I'm wondering...
Did he really do it? Or didn't he do it?





You tell me.


Thing is... I don't really care if that's a good jump. And I'm definitely not a fan of Kobe Bryant or anything basketball-related. My interest in this video? That split-second dash of metallic grey. Sigh. The car's so much prettier than any jump he could possibly come up with lah, okayyy. And if he did get rammed over by the Aston, I'd be going, "Poor Aston, stupid Bryant." So there.

5 comments :

zewt said...

apparently... it's real leh.

sheon said...

i believe this is real. well, at least i have no doubt he can achieve that leap! hey..he's kobe bryant okaaaaaaaaay?!!

hey...what dont you like about basketball??..grrrr........basketball is my territory leh....grrrr......

but i agree...if he gets run over... "stupid bryant...."

you and your aston martin.....sigh. slr looks better leh.. heheheh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zewt
– Sure bo? *still skeptical*


ATTN: sheon
– Chei. But if it's really him, then I think he's taking too big a risk lor! Siao wan. Nanti nanti like the second video liddat.

Aston Martin all the way,
pamsong

David Cheong said...

lol trust me lah, he can even easily jump over you and land a few feet from you!

it is real!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– *skeptical, skeptical, skeptical*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!