Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Logging Flaied Lice

I'm alive. Heh.


Betcha thought that since the blog's half dead (sigh, I know, it's pathetic) so am I. Well, you thought wrong. I was just too busy frying rice all of noon yesterday. With no onions. And no garlic. And no thick soya sauce. -_-


Only rice, luncheon meat and kicap soya cair.




See, it doesn't look so bad, right?
(Totally tasted like crap if you must know. -_-)


Oh, and I fried an egg (beautifully, I might add) and dropped it into the sink while cutting it into thin slices in preparation for using it as garnish-slash-serving deco. *rolls eyes* Go figure lah. Am damn suey the past few days. Anyways, more tomorrow. It's been an extremely long day. (Find out why tomorrow.) Nights.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

luchoen, light soya sos, rice and egg is ok what? ... u too perfectionist is it???

Randy said...

hmmmm.. at least you get one point for presentation..

I like...

xniquet said...

nasi itu mahal lo, not nice also must finished it to the very last drop. no wastage please XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
- Haha. No. It really sucked. Believe you me. -_-

S.U.C.K.


ATTN: Randy Khoo
- HAHAHA. Too bad the "presentation" part of my dish fell into the sink, eh? =(


ATTN: xniquet
- Haha. Memang pun mahal. Don't worry. It was habis-ed. HAHA. Dun start with the African-kid-got-no-food story. =p

Anonymous said...

out in too much soy is it?? both lucheon n soy a bit salty so go light on the soy ... and did u put in salt?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Nope, didn't put in salt. But I usually use thick soya sauce, too. This time didn't. Bleh.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Baby
– Haha. Maggi mee? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!