Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hillsong United Was Here In KL!

And I was there with them! Haha.
Cos I had tickets for it.Woo hoo!


Quite gaya right, the ticket? I like.


Okay, fine. I only had ONE ticket. (HAVE TO PAY MONEY FOR IT WAN, OKAYYY!) But it just sounded more glam when I said it that way lah. Haiyo, stop being as anal as I am and just pay attention to my story can or not??? -_-


*big, big cheesy smile*

Tada!


I had sleep-two-hours-only-last-night eyes.


This was me sitting down for an emergency camwhore session just seconds before I left the office. Probably at about 7:58PM or so. (The event was set to start at 8:00PM. -_-) Felt obligated to indulge a little bit of Narcissism before entering the presence of God lah, you know? Haha. Kiddin'. Got held up at work cos... well, work sucks work's such lah. No surprise there when it comes to my job but...


The concert was so worth the rush there.

Here, here. Let you see a bit since you not so 'in',
hence, you didn't make it for the concert.




They played many of my favourite songs from their various albums. None But Jesus, All I Need Is You, All For Love and From The Inside Out to name a few. *playlist coded with these four songs, after this paragraph* (Yes, I prefer drowning myself in Worship songs rather than Praise ones when I'm on my own... or with a certain someone.) It was heavenly. If they ever pay us another visit next year, you guys have to, have to, have to go.



Oh, and since I'm no big-camera-wielding blogger like the other hi-fi folk I associate myself with in Blogger Land, just note that the pics you see here are but the results of me sneaking in some shots with my trusty mobile. If anything, I think they turned out pretty okay considering the bad lighting, the crowd I was standing in, and the fact that I was just using a camera phone to shoot. Cheers! =)

8 comments :

joshuaongys said...

lolx... u shud be sleeping now... go sleep

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaoys
– Ya ya. In a bit lah, in a bit. Look into mirror can? You also never sleep wat!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Great! But I missed that event....Grrrr!!!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– You this one like missing every event liddat wan. Sheesh.

joshuaongys said...

Tagged You!! Don't Worry, Its a short tag =) http://joshuaongys.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-by-mchkoii.html

ming said...

not fair!

infinitium said...

are they an offshoot of Man Utd?

(if so, what are they doin in Malaysia when they shd be traveling the world with their rockstar team??!!)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– @%^*&^@$%&!!!


ATTN: ming
– You dun come and talk so much. Go and buy your ticket. =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. No. They're from Australia. A super kick-ass Christian band.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!