Monday, May 26, 2008

Change Is Good

And with that, this... *points below* ...goes.




Sigh. I'm saddened somewhat. I liked this last banner. It always made me feel happy. Even on bad days. Who knows... I may revive it again someday should I feel the urge to inject a familiar burst of colour back into Tinki Talks. Haha. Otherwise, it's "Hello, little butterfly!"




Whipped this one up when I was feeling a little extra feminine whilst being away on holiday, I think. Looking back at it now, I realise – it's so very, very pink! And so very girlie! Haha. Gotta be cos I got babied a lot (understatement of the year) over the last 10 days so... I guess it kinda rubbed off on my design, too. Haha. Anyhew, change is good. It marks the beginning of something new. =)

17 comments :

Nigel Sia said...

Nice new banner...but very pink la..haha..

=)

sheon said...

eeerr....why repeat one?? errr... i like your last banner more...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nigelais
– I know! Haha. So pink, so girlie... and so not me. HAHA.


ATTN: sheon
– Thinking of lah... Nothing's set in stone. And if we follow my trend of doing things, I've never really repeated the stuff before. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Aiseh! Mushy Mushy mood now....=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– A bit lah, a bit. =p

Anonymous said...

i love the new header
tho its pink.. but its lovely

-kellster

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kellster
– You at the airport??? Haha. Have a safe safe trip, babe. Have fun! And dun forget the black baju! =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kellster
– And thanks for the compliment on the header. =p Haha. And yes, it's very pink. *shiver*

Anonymous said...

babied??? is that even possible ???hahaha ok ok only lah special ppl lah tu

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– You so don't wanna know. Haha. Forget about it. It'll totally ruin my tough-girl image.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha it was already down the drain when the bimbo blogs came out man !!

Anonymous said...

oh and plus the pink banner also :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– EH EH! The bimbo blogs different case, okayyy. It was PURPOSELY done wan! Different!

And the pink banner's COOL. Hmmph.

Joseph Li said...

I prefer this banner more. Nope, I'm not into pink. Haha. Just think it suits the black background more than the previous one, more life. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JoeJoe
– Haha. Yay! At least someone likes it. =p

Anonymous said...

never did said i didn't like it want .. just "no more tough girl" already hehehe ... finally moving on is it ??? hehehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Moving on your head lah. Haha. I'm wearing masks all the time. Who's to know which is the real me and which is not? Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!