Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wah! Got People Read Wan Ah?!

I got linked by a recent blogger I met. *blink blink* Wait. I don't believe I wrote that. *rolls eyes* What I meant to say was... I got linked to a blogger I recently met. o_O *slaps forehead* That's so wrong. What am I talking about!? I MEAN... I RECENTLY MET A BLOGGER WHO LINKED ME. ARGH! What am I saying??? That's wrong, too! Short stories just don't work lah. Haiyo!


Long story: I went for a blogger meeting thingamajig last weekend (stay tuned for updates on that) and after meeting the said blogger, he linked me to his blog. (There. So easy. Phew.)




Check that out, man.
I'm called The Butt Kicker.

Jeng jeng jeng.

Haha. Beat that, Zorro!
I got cooler name than you.

And then I started to wonder.


How the heck did the fella know that I kick butt? (Yes, I do. Very well, in fact.) I was all sweet pea mushy maro that day wat. Never lash out at anybody or bite back at anyone also. Why he can call me butt kicker leh? Hmmm. Do I exude the vibe? Am I surrounded by the invincible Kim Possible aura? Can it be, can it be?


And then I remembered.




-_-

So potong.


Well, at least I now know that even the shortest lines I write get read. Haha. But... it could also mean that the lazy bugger just didn't bother reading any of my other stuff when he decided to link me up as The Butt Kicker. WHICH ONE IS IT, NIGEL??? Did you read e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g... or did you read n-o-t-h-i-n-g but my profile description? Answer wisely. Consider yourself forewarned.


*insert Psycho soundtrack here*

So, bloggers, learn well. WHAT YOU SAY
IN YOUR PROFILE MATTERS!

17 comments :

yapthomas said...

Nigel Nigel... :P hahaha

and I'm called "The Panjang" ..-___-..

Anonymous said...

wow! this guy is creative!

infinitium said...

if i were to link you on my blog, i'd nickname you cili padi machine gun. for obvious reasons.

(too lazy to update blog now)

:P
J

joshuaongys said...

lolz... we all have names hahahahha... i wonder does everyone who works in quicksilver have such creativity haha

Anonymous said...

[pamsong]
Hahahaha...I read quite a lot actually before meeting u up...u know, those silent readers kind? (came upon your blog when i was blog hopping some months ago)

But yeah, if i didn't get to talk to u much, hence not knowing that much yet, I'll normally use your profile description/nickname/blog title. Lolz.

[yapthomas]
But u seriously are looooong wor...(omg,that sounded wrong, hahahahaha)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– At least my nick is more rocker than yours. Haha. Yours a bit salah. =p


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. Yes, he is! =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Cili Padi Machine Gun!? Where did that come from??? I should be Sweet Pea Mushi Maro since I'm always so so so nice and sweet.

(Disagree and I'll hunt you down.)


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. I wonder too. =p Or maybe they're all free. Like, really really free. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nigel
– Ooo. So you're one of them. =p Haha. Well, it's nice to finally put a face to a silent reader. =)

And don't worry. More things coming up. We'll get a chance to really get to know all those in the group. For sure. =)

Hmmm. And what do you know about YapThomas that the rest of us don't? CONFESS! What have the two of you been up to???

joshuaongys said...

free??? very very free??
hahaha

then maybe you should go and work with nigel lolx =)

Anonymous said...

[pamsong]
Yay! More outings / gatherings / makanings / yamchaings I hear?

About yapthomas, well...er...he was telling me how he has booked this presidential suite and after the movie meet, we'll adjourn to this suite and have a party there. me no see no party though and yes, he memang panjaaaaaang wat...kekekeke..right thomas? =P


[joshuaongys]
Currently not so free man...super busy...but I do skateboard around office sometimes to release stress...:D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Ya lor. He seems to have a lot of free time on his hands to do nonsense. Haha.


ATTN: nigel
– Yes yes. More stuff coming up. =p Soon. Very soon. Shhh. Will update when plans are more sorted. Stay tuned. Haha.

Okay, whatever's going on between you and YapThomas needs to STOP now! Leave the poor guy alone can??? Nigel, stop bullying ppl!

Simon Seow said...

I'm the Not So Interesting Guy, if it's from my profile.

Simon Seow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Eh eh! Tiba tiba remove comment wan?! You will be like us too if you were there. =p Next time join us lah.

yapthomas said...

MY GOSH!

this is what I get for not following the comments..

Apa Nih Nigel!
Fitnah! Fitnah!

:P

okay more outing.. next outing.. let's do CLUBBING!

JenKin Yat said...

eh eh..i'm in there too :D

Anonymous said...

u kick butt? ... more like u bite heads ... OFF

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Too late to shout fitnah. He already posted. =p

And no way! Dun wan clubbing scene lah. Very smoky and bising. All surrounded by teeny boppers only. Later got girls drink until KO then we die.


ATTN: JenKin Yat
– Haha. We're all in there. =p


ATTN: zecount
– DEFAMATION!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!