Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It's been awhile since my workdays have been fun-filled. It's been awhile since I've had a good laugh with my colleagues without feeling guilty for doing so during office hours. It's been awhile since I've had time to have a lazy lunch without having to rush back to work in less than an hour.


It's been awhile since I've not dreaded tagging in in the morning. It's been awhile since I've smiled at Ah Beng without seeing that same self-pitying smile being reflected back at me. It's been awhile since I've felt happy sitting at my assigned place in The Cu•bi•cle. It's been awhile since I've been happy at work. It's been awhile since I've been happy. Period.




I miss the good times.




Where have they gone?

7 comments :

joshuaongys said...

go find them back den...

infinitium said...

yup, i'd definitely say it's time to get some BF TLC Treatment.

proven results, or your money back!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Not so easy lor... Haha. If only. If only.


ATTN: infinitium
– CORRECT LAH!

Dom. said...

Find back your happiness then. It's all around..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Dom.
– Haha. I wish it was that easy. Really. I've been hunting around for it. Haven't seen it yet. =p

JYJL said...

Wei~ I thought I saw 2 pamsong!! Haha~! I guess I can imagine how pam will look like when she is older.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JYJL
– You think that my friend and I look alike!? I dun think so lor... Nobody's ever made that comment before. Haha. You not enough sleep until seeing things already. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!