Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ish, Datang Lagi!

This *points below*, I mean.




If you've been following Tinki Talks, you'd know how I feel about tags. I don't like 'em. I like reading them, but I don't particularly enjoy doing them.


They let too many cats out of the bag lah! Like, hello, I like to keep my secrets they way they are, okayyy. AS SECRETS! Tagging puts everything out in the open and causes me to lose my air of mystery. -_- And if you didn't know, a girl ALWAYS needs that mysterious streak. It adds layers to her personality. That way, she never loses her ability to inject elements of surprise into her life. And into her blogging.


So here goes. Please note that I'm going
to grouch my way all through the tag.


-----------


Real name: Pamela Song.

Nickname: Pam Song, Tinki, Dark Queen (at times).

Married: Nope.

Male/Female: Female.

High school: SMKTPH.

University/College: TCSJ, TCPJ, iACT.

Short/Long hair: Long.

Are you a health freak?: Yes. I don't eat fast food, I don't eat fried stuff, I don't use microwaves, I only eat steamed vege, and I run 5km every morning and evening.

Height: 5' 9''.

Do you have a crush on someone?: People are worth more than mere crushes.

Do you like yourself?: I rock. Nuff said.

Piercings: Three.

Righty or lefty: Righty who wishes she was a lefty.

First surgery: Nose job when I turned 16.

First piercing: Ears.

First person you see in the morning: My reflection in the mirror. Narcissism rulez.

First award received: Can't remember. First online award? The Queen of Multiple Posts Award.

First sport you joined: Skipping rope, acilut tiang and lompat getah. After that, I moved on to 100m, 200m, 4 x 100m, high jump, long jump and, uh, lontar peluru. No joke.

First pet: Colourful chicks. Once of which was mauled by a stray cat a few days after.

First vacation: Possibly Cameron Highlands.

First concert: Real, full-fledged concert would be DT last year or the year before last. Can't remember.

First crush: I don't crush... Okay, fine. In kindergarten. I started young. -_-

Currently eating: Nothing.

Currently drinking: Ensure.

I'm about to: Blink my eyes. Oh, and kill my 'tagger' for making me do this.

Want kids?: Duh.

Want to get married?: Double duh.

Careers in mind: Why is 'career' pluralised? That can't be good, right? Hmmm. Dodgy.

Lips or eyes?: Straight teeth and curly lashes, please. Thank you.

Hugs or kisses?: Do I really have to choose?

Shorter or taller?: Taller.

Romantic or spontaneous: I refuse to make a choice. Just gimmie both.

Sensitive or loud: Think I'd prefer sensitive. BUT not the internally sensitive and anytime can get angry kind. More like the sensitive TOWARDS ME kind.

Troublemaker or hesitant?: Neither.

Have you ever kissed a stranger?: No.

Have you ever drank bubbles?: Considering the childhood I had, I'd say it's a high possibility I have.

Have you ever lost glasses/contacts?: Yes.

Have you ever ran away from home?: When I was 17 going on to 18.

Have you ever liked someone younger?: Yes yes.

Have you ever liked someone older?: Hmmm.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?: Haha. Yes. Funny incident, if you ask me.

Have you ever been arrested?: Held up, yes. Arrested, no.

Have you ever cried when someone died?: Yes.

Do you believe in yourself?: I believe I can fly.

Do you believe in miracles?: Yes.

Do you believe in heaven?: Yes.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?: I believe that he's a fat man in a suit who's out to conn little kids. And I believe that there are people out there who think that his beard is sexy. Oh! And I believe that with that much fat hanging off his bones, he has very bad BO.

Do you believe in magic?: Yes. But it's debatable. Black magic, I believe in. Illusions, I believe in. But magic with wands and sparkly dust... no.

Do you believe in angels?: Yes.

Is there someone you want to be with right now?: Yes.

Do you believe in God?: Yes. All self-made goddesses believe in God.


-----------


joshuaongys, you just cost me my mystery!


p/s: I might have lied a little. Tee hee. But as to which answers specifically, they're for me to know and for you to never find out.

31 comments :

joshuaongys said...

hahahahahha YES!! YES!! and YES!!!

luxen said...

ho hum

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Grrr.

*stab stab stab!*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– La la la.

Anonymous said...

when i saw
"I run 5km every morning and evening", i was like "wow...damn healthy.."

when i saw
"100m, 200m, 4 x 100m, high jump, long jump and, uh, lontar peluru", i was like "WTF?!?!?!? NO KIDDING!!!"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yipguseng
– Tell you what. One of those two IS TRUE. Serious. Haha. Go figure.

sheon said...

lontar peluru??!!..gosh i'd pay a million nuffnang dollar to see pam do that again!!

hmm...you very athletic hor?...good for you. but i hate running...i prefer competitive sports, where you always have a short term goal as a dangling carrot.

DT concert? david tao?....hmm i was there too.

hey guys....isnt it just fun to learn and read little facts about pam?...go on...tag her summore!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. A million Nuffnang dollars? I'm sure you can do better than that.

I don't like contact sports. It grosses me out to touch other people's sweaty bodies. *shiver*

And yes. DT is David Tao.

joshuaongys said...

*evade evade and evade!* lolx

estherlauderlyn said...

LIARHHH!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Sure fail. *slash slash slash*


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Who? Where? What?

Anonymous said...

wha....joshuaongys is good!! Joshua managed to get pamsong to do 1 tag!
respect respect~~~~

Simon Seow said...

Is the health freak part a lie? hur hur hur

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 3POINT8
– Cheh. I give face only.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Good guess. But I'm not telling. =p

Anonymous said...

"Yes. I don't eat fast food, I don't eat fried stuff,"......Esther is right! Tinki is lying.....

Go search all her McD posting....Hahaha...Busted! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– SHHH!!!

sheon said...

Oh yeah.....her totally pigging out on KFC Spicy Chicken Breast in the office!!!!! Liar liar pants on fire!!!

come in contact with sweaty bodies? hahaa...i've had the unfortunate experience of licking, biting, crotch grabbing.....mere touching is a walk in the park.

DT's concert i was sitting in the rm3XX tix area.... where were you? he's damn good eh?

Anonymous said...

lied a little?? that's a lie already tinki!!
and i so know which ones are LIES!!!
I receive cash for info hehehehe .. hmmm maybe i should auction it hmmm

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Who who? What? Where? Haha. =p

I was also at the same area!!! Middle, balcony. I didn't think he was SO good lor. Okay lah. But a bit potong cos he didn't really play up the place. Like the lighting and all not enough to give it the mood.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. I didn't lie THAT much lah. Don't exaggerate. DON'T! And you don't know that much. Hah!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! u arr a health freak!! and i didnt know u are that tall wtf..LOL

sheon said...

oooh..i beg to differ!! i had such a great time!!and maybe being able to sing along to most of his songs helps in enhancing the whole experience.

i missed jay's concert...coz nobody willing to accompany me....or pay for the tix. hahahaa......

another concert that i truly cherish was michael bolton's....he was at genting some 2-3 years ago.
S.H.E cant sing....but they know how to work the crowd (i attended outta obligation).

if i had a million nuffdollars, i'd buy a BOSE system..hehehe.....they have one made to complement MAC, maybe you should get it...

i love macs....for their design and ...err...stuff. but, they're not suitable for me, or my needs.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yatz
– Haha. Yes. Don't kill the cows. Eat chicken. =p


ATTN: sheon
– Hmmm. I also sang along to some of his songs wat. But... no 'power' lah his concert. Maybe the empty seats didn't help.

My friends went for Jay's concert. I didn't bother. My friends had fun lah. Actually I wish I went for Rain's concert.

A million nuff dollars don't amount to much when you really think about it you know? Haha. BOSE? Dream lah. =p

sheon said...

Nu$$8000 can get a kiss from dawnyang dee lar...

my boss has a rm60k bose system... envy envy.

your 'conversation' with yatz is ... weird...

Rain is grossly overrated. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Of course I know what a kiss from Dawn Yang costs. I HELPED PAY FOR IT, remember? *seething on the inside*

Anyway, your boss very rich leh. I'd rather buy a car with that money. Not worth it lah.

Eh, conversations between the young aren't meant to be deciphered by adults, okayyy. =p

And come on lah. Rain's concert was award winning, okayyy. Get your head out of DT and smell the Rain!!!

sheon said...

in my company...senior manager level and above are all company-made millionaires..... but thats like 3 levels above me and maybe 10-15 years ahead. :( . cars...he has cars...but he's passionate about sound systems.

well, welcome to adulthood.

rain...pffft....whatever. 1 quarter of F4 but 4times the ego. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Wahhh. So means in 10 years I'll know Sheon the Millionaire di lah! I sket!

But I understand the importance of good sound. I like good sound, too. Big car, bad sound? SO SALAH.

HAHA. I liked what you said about Rain vs. F4. I disagree... but it's freaking funny lah. HAHA. Good one.

sheon said...

woah..that's such a compliment!!! from a copywrite summore....wahlao eh....

my fave catch phrase is mastercard's one... "somethings money cant buy, for everything else, there's mastercard. "

10 years in my company??...hmm...if i can survive in my company that long lar..... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Fishing for a compliment, eh? Haha. Well, you got it. And yes, I like Mastercard's tagline. It rocks.

You don't see yourself working in this company long long meh? How come?

sheon said...

generally in my industry, ppl my age are still hopping around one...this is our chance to gather all the experience that we can get...for me, i'd rather project hop. the bigger the project, the more complicated the problems are, the more you learn, and the better your CV appears. once i reached a managerial position, my job history will be my anchor. my current job will take 5 years to complete. if the subsequent job is only to construct 20 bungalows....i'm out. and in my industry, knowing ppl helps....ass-kissing helps you reach higher places but the stink will be far reaching. there's a thin line between socializing and ass-licking. politics is also inevitable...and the stakes are high. so...if these dont cut short my stint in gamuda bhd, and i manage avoid being killed by a train, ..then 10 years is possible. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Wah. That's a LONG paragraph. You have this pretty much worked out already huh. Haha. Well, good for you. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!