Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blogging Rocketh!

I got me a gift from my personal angel in America
a.k.a Okui Macau Ming via air mail today!




Was so exciting ripping the bubble mailer (I love the way they name their envelopes!) open cos I was already given the heads up a day or two ago. It's in response to this post. =p


[LICENSE TO DIGRESS] Okay, fine. I didn't rip the bubble mailer open. If you knew anything about me at all, you'd have known that I'm too anal a person to do that. Haha. You see, I've got this thing when it comes to opening my mail. I always slice open the sides with a penknife. I wasn't born the ripper type lah. In fact, I'm the total opposite. I'm a big advocate of clean cuts. Haha.


Anyhew...

WHO CARES ABOUT BUBBLE MAILERS
(Argh! I love that name!)???

Check. This. Out!




THE WOMAN BOUGHT ME SCRUBS!

And not just any dingy scubs, they're
SEATTLE GRACE HOSPITAL'S
GREY'S ANATOMY SCRUBS!!!





Where got friend so good wan, I ask you? Only one in this world and I've got her! Hah! Hands off, the rest of you! She's taken!!!


Anyway, back to the subject at hand.

I was so excited with the scrubs that
I decided to try it on there and then
in the privacy of The Cu•bi•cle.


Top – ON! Pants – GOING TO BE ON!


Drum roll please!


Managed to get the pants on after some
jumping and strategic tugging. Haha.


TADA! Done!


Phew. Not easy to wear scrub pants over jeans, okayyy. Thank goodness I was born with less-wide hips and skilled hands. (I should have become a surgeon.) =p


Wore the scrubs till Big Man Boss II passed me by and looked at me funny. Haha. *gulp* He must be thinking to himself, "This girl work so late and sleep so little the past week, must be write copy and brainstorm until siao already." Haha. It was then that I decided that the pants were just an overkill at the workplace. So, I ended up just wearing the scrub top on its own for the rest of the day. Tee hee. =)


The parcel landed on my desk after lunch. From then till dinner time, I had people call me 'Nurse' and 'Doctor' when we bumped into each other along the corridors. Haha. It was interesting to say the least. I now know who the in-crowds are and who aren't. Those who asked about the scrubs, CALLED the outfit 'scrubs', and recognised its significance, landed themselves on my in-crowd list. Those who looked at me funny but said nothing so obviously never heard of the words 'TV' and 'sitcom' in their lives. *rolls eyes* So katak.


And then just before dinner, some psychotic colleague just had to ruin it all. The fella said, "Eh Pam ah, you look like the Malay girl who cleans out our cubicles and sweeps the floor."


-_-'

LIKE, HELLO!!!

This is MEDICAL INTERN's baju, okayyy!
Remember this *points below* picture?




It says that I'm an intern right there.

I-N-T-E-R-N!

What cleaner girl you talking about?!?




CHOI!


p/s: If any of you have access to single-pocket scrubs of any other colour in S or XS, I still want! I've got I'll make enough closet space for scrubs of every colour of the rainbow. =p

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOL..cleaner wtf..ROTFLOL :P

joshuaongys said...

wahahahahhahhaha come clean mah house!! =)

Anonymous said...

wuahahaha

that's cool man... altho personally i think Grey's is over the top, to have the merch is super cool...

How do you wash it?

Can't believe u actually wore it at work...

God bless!

ming said...

I want to see full body!! FULL BODY!!!

sheon said...

if you hear ambulance coming.... RUN!!!!!! it's probably coming to grab you and head for tanjung rambutan.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice scrub indeed. I've seen the ones in my hospital which is faded blue and also light green.
Nothing can match with this one..
Well, unless they produce scrubs from House!! X'P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yatz
– Ish! You're not helping!!!


ATTN: joshuaongys
– No way!


ATTN: k.lo
– Grey's OTT? NEVAAAA!!!

And just wash lah. Throw into the washing machine and wash... I think. I'm not sure. I just got it, remember?

Haha. Why can't believe I wore it at work? My workplace is a fun place most of the time. Not always, but most.


ATTN: ming
– Ish. Wait lah. I wash first. After wear yesterday like body itchy lah!


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Babi.


ATTN: -YM-
– Pale blue also nice wat. The green ones a bit salah lah. But this wan more gaya lor.

sheon said...

yeah...that reminded me of having my bakuteh fix in SP tonite... :P

*snort*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Ooo, I'm missing dry bak kut teh. Sigh.

*saliva drips*

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Dang it!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!!! :P my sister shall soooo kill you hahhhaa

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Tee hee hee. Then I think you should let her see this page. =p

sheon said...

as usual...give a date and time. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– As usual? What's usual. None of our blogger meet-ups have succeeded. There's one happening next weekend though. Next Sunday. Movie outing. I'll update when the details arrive. Stay tuned.

sheon said...

great..next sunday i'll be in kl. keep me informed. :)

sigh....you guys should call me uncle liao....

Simon Seow said...

Makcik, buat apa ambil ketchup? Makcik oh makcik. *runs far far away*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Okay, set.

And okay again. Set. We'll call you uncle. =p Tee hee.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– EH BUDAK!!! MARI SINI! AKU AMBIK CILI GOSOK KAT MATA YOU BARU KAU TAU!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!