Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Top Tips For A Better Relationship

Was at an incredibly time-wasting recording today. Spent hours and hours waiting for the talent to show up. -_- With a working laptop but WITHOUT WiFi. *rolls eyes* So, me being me (I don't believe in sitting down wasting time unless I'm there just to waste time), I picked up an old girlie magazine and started catching up on my celebrity goss, latest fashion trends and make-up tips. And then I found something totally blog-worthy. Check this out.


--------------


TOP TIPS FOR A BETTER RELATIONSHIP
(WITH VERY LITTLE EFFORT)



1. Stressed? Grab your partner's hand! A recent study by Psychological Science has found that holding your partner, husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend's hand is the quickest way to relieve tension. Researchers found that MRI images of the brain showed that hand-holding calms the part of the brain that's responsible for your emotions.



2. Arguing? Grab a cup of coffee! An Australian study of 72 people found that humans in general are more likely to be more understanding and clear-minded in coherent arguments, AFTER consuming caffeine. Researchers say that caffeine has a positive effect on the brain in terms of enhancing alertness and concentration. This enables people to better discern the merits of a well-presented message. So treat your partner to a steamy cup of coffee before sitting down for a chat.



--------------


Okay, fine. It's just two tips. (Don't so demanding can bo? Two better than one, okay. Be contented lah. Contentment is a gift.) But they're pretty easy-to-do tips, if you ask me loh. Just follow them and you could be well on your way to a better relationship. Let me know if it works. And I'll let you know if it works, too. =p

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

No doubt...tips no 2 works for me...Whenever I am stressed up, I will grab a cup and enjoy the aroma....But eh eh, you dun drink wan right?! Haha...now only you know the power of caffein...=))

As for tip No1, I dunnnola Im suppose to relaxs ker or get excited....All I know is both hearts are racing.....lagi stressed! Hahahaha =P

Anonymous said...

Contentment can be the 3rd tip, yes?

Anonymous said...

if grab hand then high after that make out how??

i love coffee..ermm..ermm

Anonymous said...

u think heroine adds to coherence of arguments?

what about pashing? and... beyond.

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Hahah i can see your hokkien lang penangite coming out.. "bo" :P I agree with the first one a lot though... read something on how women craved to be touched and it is a necessity to keep them in check or just showing that they are loved. Boys it ain't EMO! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Haha. See, one theory proven. Tada!

And no, I don't like coffee. Tea is fine though.

And come on lah. Hearts are racing in a POSITIVE way mah! Where got lagi stress?


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. Ooo, could be. Yes yes, could be. *grin* Does having 3 tips instead of 2 make me a better blogger? Cos if it does, Contentment is DEFINITELY my third tip. =p


ATTN: Fluxevz
– HAHA. Eh, when stress time no time and no brain space to think about all that lah.

Coffee is bad.


ATTN: k.lo
– Yes, I think it does. You should definitely try it out.


ATTN: Aronil
– I'm not Hokkien lang, my dear. I'm Penang lang. =p

Yeah, women crave physical touch in order to feel loved but... this holding hands thingy applies to both male and female. It's the 'connection' thing I think.

Anonymous said...

Hello helloo!!! Great tips you got there. I didn't know coffee works after arguing. Umm I watched this show "Why Did I Get Married", and there's this tips *maybe* you can share it to the readers?

Apparently when a relationship starts to crack, say it's coming to a verge of separation, get a piece of paper and write down the GOOD things your partner has done to you and at the back write all the BAD things.

If the good things he did outweighs those bad stuffs, then chances are the relationship problem can still be saved. XD

It's just a lil tip, I don't know if it works because I'm yet to try it but there must be some benefits in it. Awesome postttttttt!!! Geeee!!! I need coffeeeeee! XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CeD
– Haha. Hellloooooo! Thanks. I thought they were pretty cool too. That's why I chose to share my notes with the class. =p

Thanks for YOUR tip. Will definitely write about it. Will even credit you for it. Haha. Check back later for it. =)

Anonymous said...

Aronil: Yoyo...Aiyaaa! If we guys can touch longer...lagi syokla! Who says its emo?!...Wahahaha =P

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hokkien lang penang lang same diff :P.. me no speakie it bwahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– WAH! Now I know lah what goes on in your male mind.


ATTN: Aronil
– Wei wei, very different loh. I'm Hakka wei. NOT Hokkien. Tsk tsk. So the salahs!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!