Thursday, February 28, 2008

So When Are You Getting Married?

It's so weird to have people asking me when I'm getting married. Really. I'm not at all used to it. And it really isn't the time to be asking such... uh, tralala questions. Yet. If I've got announcements to make, you'll hear about 'em here, alright? If you don't hear nothin', it's cos there's nothin' to hear. Ya hear me?


But anyhew, since I've been through some conversations concerning some parts of this topic with some friends, containing some stuff, and I need to keep some parts of the conversation as proof, you're gonna hear about those particular 'some stuff' here. Alright? But it's not that stuff so don't go all funny on me and start asking ridiculous questions, okay? Are we clear? Okay.




I have such low levels of faith in people, don't I? Ugh, it's so pathetic. -_- But... better safe than sorry, right? Girl Guide Super-Rule #1: BE PREPARED! For the worst of situations. Not only should I save the conversation, I should screenshot it immediately and post it here for all to see for all eternity as PROOF! HAH! She can't go back on her word now. Mwahahahaha. Woman, I'm holding you to your word. You're gonna have to make it to my wedding no matter when, no matter what, no matter where you are on the planet. Wheee!


But it wasn't the end of the conversation.
Miss '23' USA still had more to say.




*gulp*


How now? Die die also have to keep the conversation running long enough to change Miss '23' USA's mind. MO: Inject lots of humour so that Miss '23' USA laughs and lowers her guard, then proceed to load The Guilt Manipulator (jeng jeng) with full ammo and start shooting like there's no tomorrow.




YEEESSSSS!!!


But wait. No time to celebrate my brilliance and fully-developed coaxing abilities. Must make acceptance speech before moment passes. Miss '23' USA, I agree! I agree! Agrrreeeeeeeee!!!





But apparently, she has the same Coaxing-Your-Friends
-Into-Doing-Stuff-They-Hadn't-Planned-On-Doing 101 mentor.

-_-

To be continued... if I feel like it.

*grin*

10 comments :

ming said...

hahaha... you ar!!
you are my bestmaid!

Anonymous said...

Woot, how old are you? End twenties? No right? Saw your profile it's 23, SAME AS ME =D

Is 23 a right age to marry ?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Uh, aunty. It's BRIDESMAID!!! And don't forget what we talked about. No matter who marry first, I'm it.


ATTN: yung .
– Haha. I'm 23 right now. Times are changing, my friend. ROLL WITH IT! =p

sheon said...

the dreaded question. hahahaha.... don't worry..... i'm 27... frens and family still ask ... "when you getting a girlfren?".....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Sien already right? So why don't you find yourself a gf? Haha. Go out on the hunt!

sheon said...

woah! you think find gf as easy as shopping at tesco ah?.....no feeling how to kao??

summore i'm always on the run....my work is dictating my life. summore, ppl my age are either taken or already pregnant. and i am distance away from the 'younger' generation.. sigh.....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Maybe you not looking hard enough. Tried Carrefour? HAHA.

But ya lah. Tough if work consumes a lot of your time. No girl wants to date a workaholic. It kinda robs sayang time. Haha. Go hunt in the junior's lah. Just don't go below 21. That's cradle snatching. =p

Robin said...

getting married when you are 23??!!
hmm...to young for me
haha
:P

Zyraz Technology Group said...

reminded me of my ex-wife...

We chat.
We Met..
we talk...
and then... "you ready to settle down? I'm too lazy to date anymore." question...

OUCH!

And... She's A doctor..now a lecturer in UPM..go figure.

Simple..Quick..and fast.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Robin
– Haha. No plans underway as yet. =p


ATTN: azrin
– Wooo. I wonder if I know who you're talking about. o_O

Post a Comment

Talk to me!