Monday, February 25, 2008

Shake It Like A Polaroid Picha!

Remember the last time it happened and we all ran out of the building? Well, nobody ran this time. Nobody in the office even seemed to notice it. Nobody but me.


-_-




Not like it was a minor quake summore. Magnitude 7.1 is quite high already. Tsk tsk. Semua daging mati macam mayat tak ada apa-apa rasa langsung wan.


So anyhew, I felt it lah. AGAIN.


It didn't last as long this time but... nevertheless, it was noticeable. Very. Especially if you're on the potty taking a piss like I was. -_- You see, I'd just sat down and started peeing when I got that usual am-I-dizzy? vibe I always get when tremors hit. (Wah, talk like I live in Taiwan liddat. Haha. And no, my pee wasn't spraying everywhere.)


First thought, "SHIT!!! Not again???"


And then them firing neurons took over like
crazed bullets from the Z Machine Gun.


"SHIT!!! Not when I've got my pants around
my ankles!!! Better timing can or not???"

"SHIT LAH!!! I'VE GOT MY FREAKING PANTS
AROUND MY ANKLES!!! HOW NOW?!?"

"To run, or not to run? Run? Or don't run?"

"SHIT!!! Pee, just stop flowing already!!!
S-T-O-P! Just stop! ARRRGGHHH!!!"

"You should just make a run for it. Forget
the pants, forget the peeing, and just RUUNNN!"

"You can't run lah! You want to pokai die
with your pants round your ankles ah?
You try and run lah. You won't even make it
past the lousy no-brand sinks you always
complain about. Confirm die in here and let the
rescue squad will find your half-decayed,
underweight body two weeks later."

"Hmmm. If so... what underwear did I wear today?"

"Wait a minute. It's not shaking anymore. I think."

"WHY THE HECK AM I STILL PEEING?!?"

"...bloody hell, no toilet paper."


-_-


I know. I confuse myself sometimes with my incessant mindless, monologue, neuron-controlled chatter. Anyways, bottom line is that I didn't run lah. And THAT, is worse than staying back to pack. -_-


------------


UPDATE at 8:32pm on 25 February 2008: FYI, the seismologist has taken a look at the quake readings. It reads at magnitude 7.0 now. Not 7.1 as mentioned earlier based on computer generated readings.



11 comments :

Anonymous said...

O.O
You are one very open minded person. I mean, i'm pretty sure not alot of ppl are willing to share their pissing moment, especially one that you described.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. Thank you.

I think. =p

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....liddat also can blog.....@_@ Adrian

Anonymous said...

O_o like that aso got,i was thinking of that pee spraying evrywhere,but u mention it already..hahaha..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Friend, everything also can blog wan. =p


ATTN: Fluxevz
– Hahaha. Yes yes. I knew everybody would have that thought running through their minds. I covered all bases. =p

Johnny Ong said...

had felt that many times b4. i'm quite sensitive to it but wont run helter skelter.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Johnny Ong
– I don't know how people in Taiwan handle it, man. Living in constant fear. o_O

Anonymous said...

Living in Singapore. Havent really felt any major tremors before. But after reading your entry, im happy to be living in Singapore. Dont wanna go through wad u did. Hahah. Interesting post. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: pawan
– Patience is a virtue. WAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry sorry. But really loh. We didn't use to feel tremors here but now we've started. It'll get to you guys in time. =(

Glad you think fondly of the post. =)

yapthomas said...

i wanna go pee now.. wtf! -_-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Glad to know I helped. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!