Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's DRAMA TIME!!!

I hate the way you're so irresponsible. I hate the way you never tell me things I should know. Things I have a right to know. I hate the fact that I'm always in the dark. I hate the way you take me for granted. I hate the way you never listen when you should. I hate the way you're never where you should be. I hate the way you're never around when I'm looking for you. I hate the way you just talk, and talk, and talk, and talk some more whenever we're supposed to be in a discussion. I hate the way you lie about things past. I hate the way you talk your way out of shit and leave me swimming it in. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it all! I HATE IT!


ROAR!!!

-_-

Like what the hell, everybody
deserves some drama time lah.

*grunt*

2 comments :

Geli Tifa said...

Where r u working? Loreal? OMG... My brother works in Loreal too... but can't tell u who... cos no one in my family knows that I blog... can die ar if they know I spend so much time on this which they think is total rubbish...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Geli Tifa
– Haha. Is that so? Cools. But I'm not with L'OrĂ©al. I deal with them but I don't work for them. =P

Eeyer, your family against blogging wan?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!