Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Who Cuts Your Apples?

As my loyal readers would know, I've been incredibly busy of late. Hence, it's been a great, long while since I've had the chance to document my conversations at work – the funny ones that I'd like to remember. Will drop one off today.


Pam Song: *excitedly* I bought an apple cutter!!!

Male Ah Lian: *gasp* It's so easy right!?!

Pam Song: Haha. Yeah. I like. Quite cool lah.

Ah Beng: *nastily* It's a waste of money.

Male Ah Lian: *eyes wide open* But it makes cutting apples so easy! *frowns* Have you even tried it???

Ah Beng: Excuuuussseeee me, I don't cut apples... I expect a special someone to do it for me.

*silence*

Pam Song: *cough* That means he never eats apples. *grin*


-------------


IKEA sells apple cutters. They're real cool. Go get one.

p/s: Apples help you poop.

3 comments :

Charlie said...

hey, yeah i'm the first. why dont you post a picture of the apple cutter? Normally my mum would be the one preparing all the fruits, but i do cut my onw apply occassionally, however sometime i just eat the apple after washing.

Anonymous said...

haha....I dun use apple cutter wan...ma huan....just wash and BITE! Like tat baru syok..=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– I will, I will. Just that now, I can't. Not yet. But it's a damn cool gadget. Compact and super easy to use.


ATTN: adrian
– That's cos you never tried it. If you have, you'd never go back to the knife or back to bite marks. *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!