Friday, January 04, 2008

SUPER-fruit

Remember that bottle of 100% fruit juice Big Man Boss gave me? Well, I know it's supposed to be a health drink and all that lah (so Big Man Boss says), but look what it says when you turn the bottle around and check out the back!!!




Haha. From heaven, wei. Dun play play.

(Wonder why it looks like it came straight
from the orchards of Hell, though. Hmmm.)

It's so mysterious lah, this drink.


The bottle doesn't even tell you what's in it. It only says that it's a SUPERFRUIT blend. What the heck is a SUPERFRUIT blend, wei?! Does the juice glow in the presence of Kryptonite? Haha.




And they even created a word to describe the substance that's contained inside: lipocarotenes – AND IT HAS BEEN TRADEMARKED! So it reads: lipocarotenes™ and not lipocarotenes!!! Waaaait a minute. There's no existing word to describe what's inside!? What is inside!?


o_O

Very suspicious.

Wa tampok kia kia.
(English translation: I a bit sket sket.)


I really wonder what it's for. One of the geniuses I work with came up with this brilliant thought that it's supposed to help me... uh, relieve myself. (Think: Shit-slash-Poop-slash-Pangsai.) Hmmm. I wonder what it means when your boss gives you a full, unopened bottle of bowel-moving juice. Isn't that weird?


*eyes open wide*

My boss thinks I'm full of crap!

*gasp*

*clutches chest*

Oh, be still, my beating heart for tomorrow is
but another day for you to prove yourself.

=(


Okay lah. I drink lah. This had so better help me come up with some ideas from heaven while I sit on the throne, man.




There. All finished.

Sharing is caring.

*grin*


But it's not that bad lah, actually. Haha. The kind that grows on you. I don't mind it. Tastes like some kind of mixed fruit concoction. Tangy, sweetish and somewhat piquant. Aiyah, it's hard describing its unique taste lah so... I guess that SUPERFRUIT blend does say it all. =p




Cheers.

8 comments :

Kirsten said...

do ya think the company that comes up with the word lipocarotenes™ would wanna register their logo and later sue g hotel for it ??

Pam Song said...

Haha. Why don't you submit a suggestion. =p

Accyee said...

IT LOOKS FREAKY. i cant believe u drank it. HAHAHA

Pam Song said...

Haha. The things people do to suck up to the big guys, eh? HAHA.

Accyee said...

you cna pour away and say OH YEA I DRANK IT. SO NICE HORRRRR.. hahaha

Pam Song said...

HAHA. You're so mean! Plus, it'd be such a waste.

p/s: I think my colleagues were right. It worked. =p

Penguinn said...

Came across this by accident. Was researching this G3 stuff too. Apparently it is some kind of Super AntiOxident created by Pharmanex, a division of NuSkin... smells MLM. Made with some exotic fruits from Vietnam, China and Russia :roll:.. Supposed to increase antioxident in your body to protect against disease, aging :roll: and boost your energy. Tempted to try but cost a bomb... about RM200 per bottle.. :o. By the way, u are supposed to drink it bit by bit.. about 30-90ml per day.. :grin:

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Penguinn
– Haha. I think it's MLM based, actually. From the looks of it, at least. =p

It doesn't taste all that great but it's not exactly bad-tasting either. And whoopsie. The lot and I finished the bottle in under an hour. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!