Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sien Ah...

I know I should be working on my Chinese New Year surprise (it's already in the works) but... I'm so not motivated!!! Maybe I'm just not as hyped up for Chinese New Year as I was for Christmas. How? I need to be more driven with determination. I need some incentive. Dangle a nice, juicy carrot for me, will ya?


Sigh.


Plus, with the insane week that I just had, I don't really want to 'work' on anything that doesn't forcefully require my time (or may cost me my job if I don't put in the time), you know? Just want to laze, pig out and do my own thing. Didn't have a chance for that all week. No Me Time whatsoever. And that's bad.


Speaking of work, I've got someMORE weekend work – due first thing Monday morning – to catch up on. The fun never ends.


Sigh.

Sien ah.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

balance up your timela for weekends....work in the morning, shoping in the afternoon and movie @night...mah beh sian lor....=)

Pam Song said...

Tiring lah. Haha. I'll work on Sunday maybe. At least I have one day where I can do whatever I want... like blog. HAHA.

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

if u dun feel like working on CNY.. den juz dun go work.... Hehehe.... Rite????

For me personally, i prefer to work during CNY... why? The meaning of CNY has lost in my world....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BaBy_oN_BoArd
– Haha. I'm not working on CNY lah. It's just that I was working on something for the blog for CNY. Haha. But a bit no motivation now. =(

You guys wait lah ya. Haha.

And why in the world would you wanna work on CNY?! Go home and sleep lah! Or go collect angpow. Haha. Go one house one house.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!