Thursday, January 03, 2008

Send A Postcard

It makes people's days.


Got one from Singapore today. Shocker. Last place I'd expect one from. Haha. But then again, I should have known better. It's that friend, after all. Haha. The one who always keeps up his end of the bargain when it comes to keeping in touch. The one who makes the calls, sends the emails and mails the postcards.


I'm a loser when it comes to this whole socializing deal lah. Am just not cut out for it. Think I should put in more effort before my friends and associates start boycotting me for my frequent absence. Haha.


But let's not talk about that right now. *shy* It's been awhile since I've been on the receiving end of snail-mail. Get from anywhere also happy di lah. Haha. Desperado betul.




Short, sweet, sincere.
Just the way I like it. =)

Love the postcard headline.




It's brilliant.

6 comments :

Satkuru said...

it has been ages since i have received any postcards, let alone letters. the only thing that comes in the mail for me are my maxis bills -_-"

'mike. said...

pretty brilliant *grin*

luxen said...

Australia Tourism send me a nice organizer with similar postcards in it.

An example was a picture of a tour guide at a camp site by a river with small pools smiling for the camera. The caption said "We've filled up the pools, laid the beds and gave the crocs the night of, where are you?".

Another one had pictures of native dancers. The caption said "The band's on the way, the dancers have been practicing for 40,000 years". Really cool captions, so Australian.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Satkuru
– Sucks to have aged, eh?


ATTN: 'mike.
– Nice.


ATTN: luxen
– Whoa. How come you get mail from Australia Tourism? You very big shot wan issit? Only we dunno cos we only know your screen name. Who are you in real life!?

I sket. Shall watch my words with you from now on. =p

Love those captions you mentioned. I want to write like that. Sigh.

luxen said...

*walks out of shadow into the light while lifting up cape with both hands*

I'm batman!

Pam Song said...

Haha. Didn't you grow up reading good comics? Batman no super powers wan wor.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!