Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Win

Re-reading past SMS conversations rock.


-----------


He says: Maybe you can ask blah blah blah to bring down blah blah blah so that we can blah blah blah ok? (I'm a woman of many secrets.)

She says: Haha. Ok ok. Will do that. Thanks for reminding!

*two seconds later*

He says: You owe me..

She says: You owe me bigger.

He says: You owe me biggest of the biggest's biggest!

She says: You owe me kisses and hugs and more kisses and more hugs. And that's final!

*5 minutes of silence*

He says: You win..

She says: =) Smart man.


Yay! I win.

And smart men always know when
it works in their advantage to give us our win.

5 comments :

Genova said...

u won. :)

nice blog. u really do alot of posts

xniquet said...

hehehehe..i was about to say the same with genova.


you know, the best thing i love about your blog, everytime i come in sure got something new to read :P


SWEEEEETTTT!!!XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Genova
– Yes, I did!

...but then again, I think so did he. HAHA.


ATTN: x
– Haha. I win! I win! =p

And awww, that's such a sweet thing to say... especially when it comes from some dude with black nails. Haha. So tak ngam the mental image but... what the hew. It's still sweet. Haha.

Genova said...

yup. couldnt agree more with x.
you post alot and i like it... :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Genova
– Awww, thanks! Hope to see you around here more often then. =)

Just wait till Streamyx starts working at my place lah... That's it. I'm gonna be bombarding you guys with posts morning, noon and night! Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!